Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I (697 Views)

Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I by nice2nite(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2007
if u are in love with somebody how will u approach her, imean when u're really in love
Re: If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I by iice(f): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2007
Like love @ first sight? Don't believe in those. . .
Re: If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I by nice2nite(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2007
Hello iice
i say ur message, so which do u beleive on if u did't beleive on love on first site.
Re: If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I by uspry1(f): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2007
How possible you do really in love with someone without getting know someone details? I don't think "love at first sight" works when it comes to two people who are completely stranger each other without getting know each other. 
Re: If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I by nice2nite(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2007
Hello uspry1
i saw ur contribution, what if u know some setting things about her and u have not talk with her one's how will u approach her and tell her u are in love and u want her is ur friend.
Re: If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I by uspry1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2007
@nice2nite

Really, it is not possible to approach somebody to say,"I fall in love with you" without getting to know each other very deep. If you approach to say that, this person will laugh at you saying, "you are fool to fall in love with me, I do not know you well, who are you?"

"Love at first sight" is not really work that way! You have to approach her to make friend FIRST to get know her well, find out what she likes, what she dislike, goes on, in order for you to feel if she is the right one you find for your love compatible/matchable for your future wife.

Overnight to fall in love with someone IS REALLY NOT WORK THAT WAY! It calls crush or infatuation. It will pass if u find that is not what u want once u get know her details.
Re: If U Are In Love With Somebody How Will U Approach Her, Imean When U're Really I by iice(f): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2007
Even if you know some certain things about the person, [b]certain [/b]does not warrant falling in love IMO, what if she was just pretending, what if it's not her true colors. You have to know someone well enuff is my opinion to love the person. Otherwise its just lust, crush or infatuation. Not a bad beginning if those feelings eventually turn into love.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Early / I Need A Girl / Bored!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.