Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB (2548 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Okoi Obono-Obla: "Biafra Referendum Legally & Politically Impossible" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2017
ApexPredator:

Obviously vast majority Igbos in North and Lagos will vote Nigeria to remain one but it still won't matter.
The terrorist Nigerian government is holding us back. Take the Gamble and settle the Biafran question once and for all. You won't because you know supporters of Biafra are not just bands of miscreants but the voice of the people.
Nobody is holding you back but yourselves, do the right thing the right way and other Nigerians will support but going about it the IPOB way won't get you anywhere.
IPOB doesn't speak for me and other reasonable Igbos, it only speaks for its miscreants

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2017
honourhim:

Emma Powerfool is deceiving you people. Anambra election was successful
Same number of voters in 2013 voted in this 2017 so where is the boycott you people made noise about?
Boycott ko, girlcutter ni.
Don't mind those brainwashed miscreants abeg and point of correction, more people voted this time than in 2013.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

Online and offline coward. Yawa don gas you. cheesy
We aff ear you, now give us the progress so far in actualising your IPOB Biafra

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ApexPredator: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Nobody is holding you back but yourselves, do the right thing the right way and other Nigerians will support but going about it the IPOB way won't get you anywhere.
IPOB doesn't speak for me and other reasonable Igbos, it only speaks for its miscreants
Referendum is the right way in a truly democratic setting.
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

He meant largest movement of pigs with very long snout. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2017
ApexPredator:

Referendum is the right way in a truly democratic setting.
I hear you, now go meet a good lawyer who knows his onions, ask him how to get a referendum and especially in a country like Nigeria that doesn't have it in its constitution, listen attentively to him then return back and mention me.
Alternatively, you can google it up and get all the facts you want.
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2017
coolitempa:

As long as you miscreants spread a campaign of hate....you will get it back tenfold... grin....

"As long as you miscreants spread a campaign of hate....you will get it back tenfold"

Na the reason wey we dey hia b dat.

We hia HATRED PIM from dem, den we lunch heart shredding attacks.

Rule 1: Pigs are not humans so don't treat them as one.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Stingman: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2017
coolitempa:
Seems like the entire leadership is bereft of ideas....I mean how can an entire organisation be based on lies and propaganda

How often have you heard of restructuring...especially after Kanu was kidnapped? Have you heard of Benin/Edo people wanting their republic..? The ND people wanting out....the Odua people wanting Omoulabi republic?....It is you who can't see that you are deep in your own small deceit and propaganda...

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Fulmigati: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2017
They said Biafra agitation is a political Blackmail for presidency but are too scared to test their theory with a referendum. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Fulmigati:
They said Biafra agitation is a political Blackmail for presidency but are too scared to test their theory with a referendum. grin
What is holding you back from getting a referendum? I hope you know it isn't Nigeria
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Stingman:

How often have you heard of restructuring...especially after Kanu was kidnapped? Have you heard of Benin/Edo people wanting their republic..? The ND people wanting out....the Odua people wanting Omoulabi republic?....It is you who can't see that you are deep in your own small deceit and propaganda...
Leave others and face ya business, how are you getting your referendum and Biafra?
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Stingman: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Leave others and face ya business, how are you getting your referendum and Biafra?

When will you mind your main business...

How are going to get more than 3500MW of power for your increasing 280 million population since 50 years now?

When will you foolishly stop exporting crude oil and then go back to import the refined product for 50 years? Biafrans used modular technology 50 years to achieve this. Why not leave Biafra and face you herculean business...
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by BudeYahooCom: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Aonkuuse:
what i know is that IPOD can make noise, they [b]have never carry out [/b]any threat since it was created

Abokirudeen, go school you no gree, you say na boko haram you go do. grin
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2017
honourhim:

Emma Powerfool is deceiving you people. Anambra election was successful
Same number of voters in 2013 voted in this 2017 so where is the boycott you people made noise about?
Boycott ko, girlcutter ni.
The pictures are there
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Stingman:

When will you mind your main business...

How are going to get more than 3500MW of power for your increasing 280 million population since 50 years now?

When will you foolishly stop exporting crude oil and then go back to import the refined product for 50 years? Biafrans used modular technology 50 years to achieve this. Why not leave Biafra and face you herculean business...
Get your IPOB Biafra first before crying over nothing
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2017
melodyogonna:

The pictures are there
Pictures and videos of people qeueing up to vote or which one again, mind you more people voted in the election than in 2013.Show me your percentage brouhaha
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2017
These potopotor terrorists are at it with their propaganda again, but they should never for once forget what happened when the python was set lose to dance in their backyard

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Stingman: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Get your IPOB Biafra first before crying over nothing

...That sums the level of your intellect. You called those crying over nothing?...You don't even know your left from your right.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
I hear you, now go meet a good lawyer who knows his onions, ask him how to get a referendum and especially in a country like Nigeria that doesn't have it in its constitution, listen attentively to him then return back and mention me.
Alternatively, you can google it up and get all the facts you want.

You really must think you are having a field day. What a grand delusion. cheesy

Attacking Igbo who are pro-biafran in ideology will not make you look good before other tribes.

Anyway, you are a sabo. Na una way. cheesy
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by NonsoPlatinum: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
There is a lot of British culture being promoted on the Igbo British community . Have a look at our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&t=6s
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Oblang(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
coolitempa:
Seems like the entire leadership is bereft of ideas....I mean how can an entire organisation be based on lies and propaganda

Sincerely their matter weak me. Their propaganda is just too much...
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:

Pls disconnect yourself from "reasonable Igbo".

There is nothing reasonable about you or your cowardly noisemaking chestbeating obiano and co.

IPOB is my numero uno PRESSURE GROUP. The only group that brought restructuring to the frontburner in national discourse. How many of your obiano people can do that asides begging people for votes late in the afternoon? COWARDS.
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Cjrane2: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
IPOB derailed when it failed to heed the advice of the people.

One of Ojukwu's greatest quotes clearly warned against being bubbled headed to disobey what the people want...else they kick you to the side and find a reliable leader.

IPOB failed to listen and they have borne the shame.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by gidgiddy: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
It will the greatest moment of my life to witness Igbos/Igboids/Igbo speaking from Igbanke in Edo state to all the Ika-Igbos of Delta to the Benue Igbos to the Rivers Igbos all become independent of the British colonial disaster called Nigeria.

I urge IPOB to keep up the good work until our people liberated from this British contraption that was created in 1914 called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by victorvezx(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
gidgiddy:
It will the greatest moment of my life to witness Igbos/Igboids/Igbo speaking from Igbanke in Edo state to all the Ika-Igbos of Delta to the Benue Igbos to the Rivers Igbos all become independent of the British colonial disaster called Nigeria.

I urge IPOB to keep up the good work until our people liberated from this British contraption thst created in 1914 called Nigeria
Lol, dream on. U will only gets all this territories in the dream
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Online warrior, shame don catch you

echekwa m na i bu mmadu..

guy you be yoruba man..

mpam..

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Pictures and videos of people qeueing up to vote or which one again, mind you more people voted in the election than in 2013.Show me your percentage brouhaha
No ward had more than 200 votes in the whole of anambra. we have the evidences, stop worrying your small head.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by adeolakemi: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
coolitempa:
you are bk
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by adeolakemi: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Continue deluding yourself and your likes with percentage wahala, more people voted this time than last election.
Meanwhile help ofai and tell us the progress so far in actualising your IPOB Biafra
I keep saying this the only reasonable and valued afonja is the one that is dead
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
mynd44, lalasticlala please move this to front page
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by coolitempa(f): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2017
adeolakemi:
you are bk

For shizzle my diddly...no time to take prisoners...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Servants In Ekiti State Receive N3,000 As Bribe (photos) / Atiku Is Actually From Sokoto – PDP Admits / Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.