Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World (1451 Views)

'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem / Plague Of Locusts Attacks Islam's Holiest Mosque In Mecca / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
The Punjab temple is now listed among the most visited temple in the world.

This is the holiest temple in the world it doesn't matter your race or believe, you are welcomed into the temple to enjoy both beauty and the spirituality of the Temple...

The doom of this temple was built with 750kg of gold...

People also take bath in the water near the golden temple...

Ask me question about the Golden temple today an less busy...

Have Sunday package for some us of here just catch fun as you view the golden temple...

Happy Sunday friends...

Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2017
People taking bath at the golden temple water

Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by delishpot: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2017
What religion is that you practice? What is the history of it's deities?
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
delishpot:
What religion is that you practice? What is the history of it's deities?
Siri harmandir sahib means the temple of God it was built for every men and women to come and honour God at any time of choice it was founded 1577

Am a Christian

1 Like

Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
@ OP are you Indian?
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Golden lights in the temple

Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
@ OP are you Indian?

Nope African, my dad was on Indian government service...
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Have you visited the temple?

hoygift:

Nope African, my dad was on Indian government service...
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Nope hoping to visit it soon will u love to come with me?
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
Have you visited the temple?

hello drop your number, got airtime for you MTN
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Lucky Sunday 1399585753076585
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by sukerefakere(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2017
hoygift:
at all at all
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by hoygift(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2017
sukerefakere:
at all at all
you got it?�
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Airtime for what? grin grin

hoygift:
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by delishpot: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
Airtime for what? grin grin

for being lucky. Nice photos OP
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lucky kwa shocked I will appreciate a paid trip to New dehli tongue

delishpot:

for being lucky. Nice photos OP
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by delishpot: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
Lucky kwa shocked I will appreciate a paid trip to New dehli tongue

you don dey over push that luck o grin ......Have you loaded that credit yet?
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Which credit?

delishpot:

you don dey over push that luck o grin ......Have you loaded that credit yet?
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by delishpot: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
Which credit?

This one na..... Haba rush it quickly before some other lucky person grabs it o

hoygift:

hoygift:
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na trip to New Dehli, India I want.

delishpot:

Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by delishpot: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
Na trip to New Dehli, India I want.

eiyaaaaa, ok na, the person that wants it would deff be happy to have it. Meanwhile, Lets see if she would take you on a trip to New Dehli grin grin
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will jump up 101 times grin

delishpot:

eiyaaaaa, ok na, the person that wants it would deff be happy to have it. Meanwhile, Lets see if she would take you on a trip to New Dehli grin grin
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes will love to visit with you. I really want to see Taj Mahal

hoygift:
Nope hoping to visit it soon will u love to come with me?
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by delishpot: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
I will jump up 101 times grin

OP you are onethird here. come here and settle madridguy ticket cool
Re: Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World by LordLugard1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's a lie, What make the place holy?

Because it is made of gold can't make it holy

(1) (Reply)

A Short Write Up About Jesus / Subtract Your Age From 66 Bible Books To Know Your Year Of Birth / Is It Possible To Be A Virgin Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.