Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* (650 Views)

Wahala! Policemen And EKSU Student Fights Dirty For Searching His Phone. VIDEO / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria / Abeokuta SARS Mistook A Soldier/boxer For Yahoo Boy, Then Wahala Started(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by onward4life(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Thanks for stopping by!

I really need to get rid of my facebook account like it never existed!

People I dnt like seems to be popping up with filtered pics as people you may know! Me how I Wish I never met them in the first place!

I think am better off with my phone number in this wicked world, notice nobody wants to help @all. Am going through tough times and foes are just monitoring me to see only if I have broken Even.

Please Social media Experts please Advise on erasing Facebook from my CV! Please.

I would surely appreciate your Help!

Thank you.

Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by ekensi01: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2017
onward4life:
Thanks for stopping by!

I really need to get rid of my facebook account like it never existed!

People I dnt like seems to popping up as people you may know! Wish I never met them in the first place!

I think a better off with my phone number in this wicked world, notice nobody wants to help @all. Am going through tough times and foes are just monitoring me to see only if I have broken Even.

Please Social media Experts please Advise on erasing Facebook from my CV! Please.

I would surely appreciate your Help!

Thank you.

Setting.
Account
Privacy
Deactivated

Give me the number and password
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2017
as much as a FB account can be deactivated, it can NEVER be erased.
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by onward4life(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Give me the number and password [/quote]

Just that I use one password both for my business and private mails, bank details and all sites(nairaland.com) am registered to.

Sorry pls understand!
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by onward4life(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
as much as a FB account can be deactivated, it can NEVER be erased.

Really

I regret facebook!

No wonder they bought whatapp when they noticed they where going down d drain!
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2017
onward4life:

Really

I regret facebook!

No wonder they bought whatapp when they noticed they where going down d drain!

if you really are down on deleting your FB account...here is what you should do.....delete every single post you have on your profile, remove every single tag, delelte every single photos you have and unfriend every single person on your friend's list...then make your profile private and make sure you change your facebook name....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by onward4life(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if you really are down on deleting your FB account...here is what you should do.....delete every single post you have on your profile, remove every single tag, delelte every single photos you have and unfriend every single person on your friend's list...then make your profile private and make sure you change your facebook name....

I could do do dat?

Especially changing Facebook Name?
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2017
onward4life:

I could do do dat?

Especially changing Facebook Name?

of course you can
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by onward4life(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

of course you can

I actually did as instructed by Ftc

At they end they said I could simply log in any time

And dat my posts comment and pics remains vaild
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
onward4life:

I actually did as instructed by Ftc

At they end they said I could simply log in any time

And dat my posts comment and pics remains vaild

as i told you earlier, you can deactivate your account (invisble on FB), you cant delete it....
Re: Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* by onward4life(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

as i told you earlier, you can deactivate your account (invisble on FB), you cant delete it....

Someone has to inform lil boys and girls of these days posting filtered after sex pics here and there because when dumping, heartbreak and Belle enter or I give my life to Heavens comes no way for old things to pass away ooo

Sorry it's not easy getting through any of those stages!

(1) (Reply)

Murder Of Jumia Agent - Lawyer Flees For His Life / Church Pastor Jailed For Killing His Pregnant Girlfriend (see Details) / Newborn Dies After Surgeon Operated On Him 'to Prove A Point'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.