Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Time It Takes To Travel From Ilorin To Jos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Time It Takes To Travel From Ilorin To Jos? (737 Views)

A Tour To Jos Zoo And Museum, 2023 Experience / Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time It Takes To Travel From Ilorin To Jos? by Flow23(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello, i need information concerning how long it takes

(on the average) to journey from Ilorin to Jos by car.

This is to assist me in planning my time.

Anyone who has travelled this route pls comment based

on your experience.
Re: Time It Takes To Travel From Ilorin To Jos? by onemanarmy: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Roughly 10-11 hours..
Re: Time It Takes To Travel From Ilorin To Jos? by Flow23(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
onemanarmy:
Roughly 10-11 hours..
Ok. Thanks for your comment.

(1) (Reply)

What African Countries Are Great For Doing Business? / Oshodi In Lagos To Kwara / Dubai Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.