Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today (1947 Views)

Lagos Babes Now Sleep With Dogs For Millions (video) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today by tkgz(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2017
See some Jaw Dropping outfit Lagos big babes wore to Oritse Femi’s Wedding

See More Here: http://naijatmznews.com/see-outfits-lagos-babes-wore-oritse-femis-wedding-today/

Re: See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2017
most definitely, these tittays would fall pass her belly button if/when let loose.... disgusting sight!
Re: See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today by Fetula4u: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Are they going there to seduce d Groom or what?rubbish
Re: See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today by Fetula4u: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Are they going there to seduce d Groom or what?rubbish.
Re: See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today by youngsahito(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
back pain in the future...
Re: See Outfits That Lagos Babes Wore To Oritse Femis Wedding Today by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
If I was the bride, I would chase them away myself

(1) (Reply)

a / Juliet Ibrahim Meet BBNaija Stars, Cee-C And Khole (photos) / 13 Nigerian Musicians Back In Secondary School (meme List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.