Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,481 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos (37866 Views)

Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos / Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by destiny4luv(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is that this thing is not 26-years old and his wedding is all shades of mediocrity.

Which one have u done? Celibrate with others and people will celebrate with u. Try and boot your reasoning faculty. I wish the lovely couple all the best in life.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Married Life. I love the way they rocked the Yoruba aso ebi.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by prinsam30: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
my pikin must play football
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Chukazu: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
I can see Benue connect cool

But that kissing though shocked...more like "mouth to mouth resuscitation undecided
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by kabawa(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Elizabeth, where did you learn that kiss from�
HML God bless your marriage.

#dontkeepknifeinthekitchen#
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by February30(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
The man who is not able to develop and use his mind is bound to be the slave of the other man who uses his mind.
-
We are going to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery -
https://afrocollege./2017/11/06/insight-with-marcus-garvey/

-
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Amarabae(f): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cool.
Thank God Adesua/bankyw thread madness Don end.
That kissing though.
kissing is one key determinant in knowing who truly loves you.
If you love somebody, you will kiss the person deeply and affectionately.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by reality17(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
MaryBenn:
Wedding everywhere
I need to get married next year o cry cry kiss

One dwaff fall on u

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Forceup(f): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
He has a good heart... God bless his marriage..

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by danimix: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Enyaa Eka' Acho Ola'lo kporchi.
Congrats.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Damfostopper:
looks dry....HML to them

chaiiiii......Kemen have suffered!
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Revolva(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
idoma......bro wad up
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by mamachizzy(f): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is that this thing is not 26-years old and his wedding is all shades of mediocrity.
what level of bitterness is this?
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by patwilly(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
My bunkmate in secondary school. Happy married life.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by patwilly(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
danimix:
Enyaa Eka' Acho Ola'lo kporchi. Congrats.
Abole acho oyi!!
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by toprealman: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
How come new couples can't kiss properly......I find this odd. From Banky Wellington now this couple. Should I open a kissing finishing school or what?
It must not be a deep kiss on your first public outing( wedding). Keep the shii light and simple. Don't swallow your partner's mouth all in the name of passionate kissing. Keep your salivary juice to your self.....won't be needed just yet!
I am not happy. All this Ajegunle kiss all in the name of French kiss is becoming tiresome.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
GOD BLESS THE UJAHS! AMEN
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Okinqz01(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
to marry early good ooo
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by ped21: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
cool
adadike281:
cheesy That kiss na kiss of life. wishing them a marriage filled with love and many more years together

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by chic2pimp(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Idoma Ladam!
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Hautside(m): 1:02am On Nov 27, 2017
MaryBenn:
Wedding everywhere
I need to get married next year o cry cry kiss

What is stopping you?
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Awwwwww so lovely. grin smiley cheesy wink
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by showghan(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Who dem be?

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by jaszplus12(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
littlewonders:
I can't wait anymore. I'm going to marry.

Oh! I remembered, I am done with the wedding card design and only looking for a girl's name to put. Volunteer please...
It's a year now....hope you're successful!
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by littlewonders: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
jaszplus12:

It's a year now....hope you're successful!

I am o.... But God is watching you, for you to follow me reach here.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos by jaszplus12(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2018
littlewonders:

I am o.... But God is watching you, for you to follow me reach here.
Abeg ooooohhh! My prayers are with you for God to answer your prayers too... hope you have a wonderful experience!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" / Barcelona Fan Dies In Yola, Adamawa While Celebrating His Team's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.