Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (66508 Views)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Gaboon Adder Killed By A Farmer In Enugu (Photos) / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Samruona: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Dragon snake? You can hear rubbish from people ehn
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:
mealy.
LA LA LA LA LA
Look at how you opened your legs, should I slide in
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by nairanaira12: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

I am a graduate.

Hmm..... Dat's cool.

Don't they contest for most beautiful damsel in your street? Tell me when the form is out. I'll buy for you.

So, when I die and God ask me what I did with my life, I'll say I helped the earth to discover one of its most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Jacksonian001(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Of all meat i've tasted in this life, monkey is the sweetest then goat then parrot then grass cutter then antelope then python then guinea fowl then bat then squirrel then gorrilla
So funny
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Eazie351(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Of all meat i've tasted in this life, monkey is the sweetest then goat then parrot then grass cutter then antelope then python then guinea fowl then bat then squirrel then gorrilla

I'm surprised u haven't tasted human.
#justsaying
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:19am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

if yoy can eat monkey then you can eat human too.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Femmy02:
Dear Nairalanders, i came across this crocodile at badagry, while on a weekend visit!

Release the animal jorr! stop destroying our wildlife angry
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by monexx(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2017
DONT LET THIS INNOCENT CREATURE GO EXTINCT
PLEASE LET IT GO!!
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by bewla(m): 5:48am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
u still they count I hope no human meat in side ooo gorri what
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by flemmingsian(m): 5:48am On Nov 27, 2017
I hope the farmer is a good cook cos i am coming for my share
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by newoffer: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Vampire
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by RealMillennial(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Komodo
[b]Komodo
[/b]Komodo
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by kechywillz(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Make sure u sell the skin,it's worth enough pay
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by spartan117(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2017
itsIYKE:
That's a carmine
It surely looks like one, but I thought they were only found in South America
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by cahrlifa(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
propanet:
This is dragon Snake. Not crocodile
Ur brain don burn
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by asawanathegreat(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Crime against animal. That man need To be prosecuted
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Munae(f): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
Look at how you opened your legs, should I slide in

you're not my type
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

you're not my type
And you don't even know me, BTW I earn up to 300k monthly, anyways nevermind because I can't date a black girl. tongue grin
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Awoleesu(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
. VAMPIRE spotted!
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Munae(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
And you don't even know me, BTW I earn up to 300k monthly, anyways nevermind because I can't date a black girl. tongue grin

Unfortunately for you, I earn higher. So plz go impress ass girls with ur cheap ass self.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

Unfortunately for you, I earn higher. So plz go impress ass girls with ur cheap ass self.
At least I make genuine cash while you earn cash from oloshoism, I know your types and I can define you from head to toe, you think sleeping with alhajis is the way out, I pity you. tongue
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Munae(f): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

Hmm..... Dat's cool.

Don't they contest for most beautiful damsel in your street? Tell me when the form is out. I'll buy for you.

So, when I die and God ask me what I did with my life, I'll say I helped the earth to discover one of its most beautiful.

Thank you very much. God bless you tremendously.

Unfortunately, I don't do pageantry.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Munae(f): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

If this your picture is real, then you are damn beautiful. Let me know when they are selling beauty contest form in your school; I'll buy for you. You look exquisitely hot enough to make Kim Kardashian go green with envy; you can take that from me. Even if I can't date you, at least I can speak my mind. cheesy

This is strictly for the person in that picture.

Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Munae(f): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
At least I make genuine cash while you earn cash from oloshoism, I know your types and I can define you from head to toe, you think sleeping with alhajis is the way out, I pity you. tongue

Only dumb niggas like you believe every rich girl is a prostitute.

Cheap ass nigga who doesn't know shit about life. Please leave me alone.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

I think your brain is filled with indomie, if earning up to 300k monthly is cheap then you are a brainless goat, apparently their are some goat that are sensible than you are, sorry if this hurt you, but you deserve it though. grin
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me what you indulge in which is glaringly obvious. I have to put you in your place.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

I don't even know what you are feeling like. besides it's not like you are beautiful, you look old and worn out and you ain't different from those cheap girls in my street, am sure one random nigga is banging you for just buying pizza and icecream for you and you are here claiming rich girl. cheesycheesytongue

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Munae(f): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
I don't even what you are feeling like. besides it's not like you are beautiful, you look old and worn out and you ain't different from those cheap girls in my street, am sure one random nigga is banging you for just buying pizza and icecream for you and you are here claiming rich girl. cheesycheesytongue

me and you in a duel of words??
God forbid.

Let me face my job, I just wasted 30mins of my life replying a cheap ass thirsty nigga like you.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

me and you in a duel of words??
God forbid.

Let me face my job, I just wasted 30mins of my life replying a cheap ass thirsty nigga like you.
We all know your job, fvck that alhaji well and don't hesitate to tell him to use condoms cuz HIV/Aids is real. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by nairanaira12: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

Thank you very much. God bless you tremendously.

Unfortunately, I don't do pageantry.

There is always a first time, you know wink

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Sttropez2: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2017
propanet:
This is dragon Snake. Not crocodile
shut up...na so you go fail am for exam.
Re: See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! by Alwaysking: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sttropez2:
shut up...na so you go fail am for exam.
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.