Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show (41763 Views)

Emanuella Wins Nickelodeon’s ‘Favourite African Social Media Star’ Award / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Priscy01(f): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Here’s all the excitement you and your children missed at the first ever Nickfest 2017 in Nigeria

There was so much excitement over the weekend at the Balmoral Convention Centre in Victoria Island, Lagos as more than 4,000 children and their parents attended Nickelodeon’s NickFest. The event, which was made possible courtesy of popular family entertainment TV channel, Nickelodeon, saw the venue transformed into a massive kiddies’ wonderland with amazing toys, fun games, and loads of sparkling bright colors.

The hosts for the day, radio and TV personality, Ik and child-comedienne, Emmanuella kept the mood alive with their effervescent presence.

The fun celebrity Slime challenge, a favourite section at the festival which saw MTV Base’ Samantha Walsh and Ehiz get drenched with the gooey green Slime. They sure didn’t take it as well as the younger ones who loved prancing around in the gooey green liquid pool.

The highlight of the festival, especially for children came in the form of the arrival of the incredible Nickelodeon character shows, Shimmer and Shine, SpongeBob SquarePants, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Paw Patrol, who entertained both children and parents with their amazing performances.

The excitement continued as festival attendees enjoyed the presence of two of their favourite celebrities, Simi and Yemi Alade who had the entire hall, including parents and guardians, screaming in excitement as they performed their selection of family-friendly songs.

The beautiful Yemi Alade, illbliss, Chioma Akpotha, Mr P, IK Osakioduwa, Emmanuella of Mark angel comedy, Alex Okosi and his son, AJ also got Slimed, to the delight of the children and everyone else present. In all, it was a day well-enjoyed.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/little-comedienne-emanuella-host.html

L

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
U are going places my dear

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by mikejj(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin some people stil thinks its by certificate or degree.if God don sign your forehead bro it is finish

259 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Khd95(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Like play like play this now is a celebrity and ricg...even before she finished primary sch embarassed undecided

While all this hoes on my timeline be posting their fallen brezz and filter face with their pure water like nyash....just for cheap likes

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by otusnora(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
go girlie

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Threebear(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
This girl is not even up to ten years older, yet richer and more popular than all the slay Queens and gym rats, collecting likes and comments on instagram grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Priscy01(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Simplep:
U are going places my dear

Correct it ma
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Sunkyboie(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
beta pikin

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by OMOTOWO(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
rr

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by niggereyez(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
I love this girl.
May her path shine brighter!

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Nostradamu(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
She is my baby sister. grin
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Sexytemi(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Awwww. jam jam with his uncle Dr sid...cuteeer
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
May God continue to bless you little girl.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Scarpon(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Its her time God pls answear my own prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by jaheymezz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wala most times mark angel comedy no dey funny me

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Primusinterpares(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
shine on girl
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by seunlayi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
This girl might outperform our p

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
yes o,,,,, its nit by phonetics by the power of God

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
yes o,,,,, its not by phonetics by the power of God

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by pweeryambre: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Khd95:
Like play like play this now is a celebrity and ricg...even before she finished primary sch embarassed undecided

While all this hoes on my timeline be posting their fallen brezz and filter face with their pure water like nyash....just for cheap likes
so nigerian young ladies cannot live their lives again, because Emmanuella is a child celebrity... actually its kinda late for us to be having just one child celebratity since its been more then two decades we are into media production.

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by lifestyle1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Simplep:
U are going places my fear

she has gone places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Hosywhite(f): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
She s highly favoured and blessed..

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by TheVictorious(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Simplep:
U are going places my fear

You mean your DEAR grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by emeijeh(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
beta pikin

meanwhile

good afternoon here.

i need a loan of #100,000 to settle my accomodation rent.I have some financial challenges.

I am one of 2016 N power volunteers.I promise to pay the loan with interest of #20,000

I will settle the loan with instalmental payment of #10,000 between january 2018 and december 2018(#120,000 for a year).

I will use my NYSC certficate as collateral.

If anybody wishes to help me,my contact is +234 70 51 41 87 8 6(both call and whatsapp) so that we fashion out a way of going through it.

Thank you all.

16 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by flyca: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Her manager once bragged that Emmanuella will neither wear trousers nor pierce her ears
Ok, trousers done! Piercing next!

Go girl!!!
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Daniel058(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
IT'S NEITHER BY CERTIFICATE NOR BY CONNE, IF OLUWA WAN DO AM, YOUR EVERY DAY PRAYERS GO BE...
Psalm 23

The Lord na my shepherd, I dey kampe.
2. E make me sidon for where better dey flow yanfu yanfu. And come put me next to stream make my body thermocool.
3. E panel beat my soul come spray am white, come dey lead
me dey go through express road of righteousness because
of Hin name.
4. Walaii! If I waka pass where arm robber, 419 and juju
people boku,come even join boko haram reach valley of the shadow of death sef, liver no go fail me. Your rod and staff nko?
Na so dem dey like backbone dey comfort me.
5. You don arrange good fufu and Amala on top table make I chop. See bad belle people dey look waa waa waa. You rub me for head with vaseline intensive
lotion. My cup come be like River Niger dey troway dey go.
6. True true, better life and mercy go dey follow me till I
quench. And I go tanda for God house... lailai I no go
comot for wia better dey.
God Almighty, Na you biko! AMEN```

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Roon9(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
This kid appears really intelligent. I'd have doubted her age but my niece is barely 3 and she can hold conversations with attitude gan..... When I was 6 I couldn't even count 1 to 10

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Russianruble: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
My role model, I want to be like you when I grow up Emmanuela smiley she don even dey comot brezzz small small, can't wait till you are 18 then I can disvirgin you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by pweeryambre: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
This girl is not even up to ten years older, yet richer and more popular than all the slay Queens and gym rats, collecting likes and comments on instagram grin grin
you know you can just be happy for her without throwing shades at other people that are minding their business.. very unnecessary. our way way of celebrating one person is to insult another.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by iykomo666(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
mikejj:
grin some people stil thinks its by certificate or degree.if God don sign your forehead bro it is finish
guy i dey tell you oh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Steps Out In A Cool Dress With His Customized Cap / Charged Up In Dubai! DJ Cuppy Looks Stunning Hot In Short Skirt. Photo / Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.