Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum (18306 Views)

8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege / Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is it going to be a museum or a shrine where future terrorists will be bred and inspired. Stupid governor (boko haram patron), that house should be demolished completely with no trace of the blood sucker left.

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Johnpaul01: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by ERICOPLC(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
The is very bad idea. It will immortalise the man and his activities.
It will motivate young generation to follow his footsteps.
Except you have ulterior moltive, this idea should stopped

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nightingale99(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Misplaced priorities if you ask me. When you still have refugee crisis on your hands, IDP camps poorly funded/ managed and terrorist attacks still at an all time high. Nigeria is just an unfortunate with the crop of leaders we have.

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by obailala(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
What's meant to be in the musuem?

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Afec1000givers: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
The governor might be following the lead of general shekau since our general buhari can't tame the activities of the enemy of western books. Making their founder a legend while the war is still on and shekau head will not be hanged there...
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by morbeta(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hope they don't turn Nnamdi Kanu father's house to tourist attraction too.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by cstr1000: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some white guys and I on the UNZ forum and were discussing IQ and its effects on uneven developments in different racial demographics.

They said Sub-Saharan Africa is under-developed because the vast majority are stupid. They are just not enough smart people to create decent societies.

I asked them what about African immigrants in the west doing good, many of whom are putting up IQ scores and productivity commensurate with white IQ.
They said, those smart African immigrants are super-selected by the immigration process from the large pool of varying African IQs demographics in Africa most of whom are bordering on stupidity.

The average African IQ is 70. That is less than the average IQ of an American Mental asylum, i.e an oyibo ''yaba left''.

When I hear stories like this about a governor building a museum for a terrorist- one of the dumbest things a governor should do, I can't help but agree that there is a problem with the African IQ.
We just don't have enough smart people. How can we compete?

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by greatiyk4u(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Its a thing of shame a house thats supposed to be burnt to cinders is converted to a state museum. It shows the level of rot in these nigerian leaders. Thats why biafra must be liberated.

you lack exposure
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by realnas(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'm not surprised, so what is the next they will do? Name a school after shekau? or name a major street in Maiduguri after Osama Bin Laden bunch of ignorant blokes

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by wayitis: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Jelal0007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
useless country

Why was I born in pisslamist republic of Nigeria?

Good Gods is it my fault?? next life make sure im born elsewhere.
It'll be better u're not even born,the earth should be rid of a $cum like you.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by proffc: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's part of their history and the story should be told so that a reoccurrence can be prevented

NwaChibuzor:
Its a thing of shame a house thats supposed to be burnt to cinders is converted to a state museum. It shows the level of rot in these nigerian leaders. Thats why biafra must be liberated.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Captain6(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
So Borno state govt loves Boko haram this much? And some persons are still searching for the sponsors undecided

3 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Fatherofdragons: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
hmmm this country is so one sided.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Fatherofdragons: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
abeg am new to nairaland, how can I post pics here cuz it's not working.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
soberdrunk:

Must you guys bring up this issue everytime? Una nor dey tire?
Why should We get tired?
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
cstr1000:
Some white guys and I on the UNZ forum and were discussing IQ and its effects on uneven developments in different racial demographics.

They said Sub-Saharan Africa is under-developed because the vast majority are stupid. They are just not enough smart people to create decent societies.

I asked them what about African immigrants in the west doing good, many of whom are putting up IQ scores and productivity commensurate with white IQ.
They said, those smart African immigrants are super-selected by the immigration process from the large pool of varying African IQs demographics in Africa most of whom are bordering on stupidity.

The average African IQ is 70. That is less than the average IQ of an American Mental asylum, i.e an oyibo ''yaba left''.

When I hear stories like this about a governor building a museum for a terrorist- one of the dumbest things a governor should do, I can't help but agree that there is a problem with the African IQ.
We just don't have enough smart people. How can we compete?

A year ago I would have disagreed with you. Now, I'm not so sure.

On reflection, I should. It is a simplistic argument.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by aspirebig: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Really?

Hmmm.....
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Mahmoudkk04(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
The house has since bn demolished, is only the site that is there. So its not a bad idea if they decided to build a museum there.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jelal0007:
It'll be better u're not even born,the earth should be rid of a $cum like you.

shut your mouth you boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by crimeboss: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
i couldn't resist writing this, why make a museum out of a house owned by a terrorist whose followers killed thousands of Nigerians setting that state on its knee, spreading its violent tentacles into other states, into the army, already this man is seen by many as an Islamic hero pushing for total sharia within Nigeria, considering how freakish northerners are with this religious issues to the extent of giving their daughters for suicide bombings, won't it look more like encouraging that ideology that Muhammad Yusuf had?, i mean can these people think well?, if this museum stands i will never feel any pity for these northerners again in my entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by mmsen: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is a joke? Right?

What kind of tourists decides to go to the house of a useless Mallam who inspired people to engage in religious warfare in the 21st century?

I seem to remember the house that Bin Laden was found in was demolished to stop this kind of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by mmsen: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
crimeboss:
i couldn't resist writing this, why make a museum out of a house owned by a terrorist whose followers killed thousands of Nigerians setting that state on its knee, spreading its violent tentacles into other states, into the army, already this man is seen by many as an Islamic hero pushing for total sharia within Nigeria, considering how freakish northerners are with this religious issues to the extent of giving their daughters for suicide bombings, won't look more like encouraging that ideology that Muhammad Yusuf had?, i mean can these people think well?, if this museum stands i will never feel any pity for these northerners again in my entire life.

You shouldn't feel pity for them now.

In case you have forgotten there was a time when local communities in the north east were sheltering Boko Haram fighters from the authorities. A number of non-combatant northerners have been caught smuggling fuel and other provisions to these terrorists so that they can continue killing.

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by loveth360(f): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
All northerns are in support of boko haram directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by loveth360(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
morbeta:
Hope they don't turn Nnamdi Kanu father's house to tourist attraction too.
just...........

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Jelal0007(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

shut your mouth you boko haram
Shut ur gutter,u pagan piece of sh!t.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by asawanathegreat(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who is planning this evil with u guys ? Level that house for once and let's 4get about idiot.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by asawanathegreat(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who is planning this evil with u guys ? Level that house for once and let's 4get about the idiot.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jelal0007:
Shut ur gutter,u pagan piece of sh!t.

suut your mouth you pisslamist pedophile . go fvck some goats you savage
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
ojukwus strong hold in d Biafran war was turn to museum and tagged ojukeus bunker...
why??
because it was to serve as a reminder of the war
anybody seeing it had to pay respect yo pple that fought for one Nigeria and also yo pay respect to ojukwu for oprninhvthe eyes of the govn toward the SE
u don't see any thing wrong with turning the said house to a museum..
it is supposed to represent and magnify the suffering that have occurred cos of the mistake of the man and to stop future generation from going down that path...

only prob is that this should only be done after the win...
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Temidyben(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Can you pls think outside d box.
Be positive.

NwaChibuzor:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen / You Have No Power To Install CCTV At Abolongo Prison - Sola Fasure To Makinde / Women Lawyers Tackle Ndume Over Call On Saraki, Men To Marry More Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.