Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter (4136 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Wicked World Photos: 300l University Of Ilorin Student Raped And Murdered / Breaking News: UNN New Vice Chancellor Emerges, Read His Full Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by Stevegay(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2017
guckan:
This is a case of pure ignorance, hear me sir
If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things,are past away and behold all things have become new.
All the cheating were done in the days of ignorance and son, though we aught not to continue to sit and expect grace to abide.

NOTE: OLD THINGS ARE PAST AWAY

You forgot to remember that "God requires that which is past" (Ecclesiastics 3vs15) and even Zacchaeus when he encountered Jesus said "Lord, half of my goods I give to the poor and if I've taken ANYTHING from ANY MAN BY FALSE ACCUSATION I RESTORE to him fourfold" and Jesus said unto him "this day is salvation come to this house...."

What he did is called RESTITUTION and not foolishness
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by guckan(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Stevegay:

You forgot to remember that "God requires that which is past" (Ecclesiastics 3vs15) and even Zacchaeus when he encountered Jesus said "Lord, half of my goods I give to the poor and if I've taken ANYTHING from ANY MAN BY FALSE ACCUSATION I RESTORE to him fourfold" and Jesus said unto him "this day is salvation come to this house...."

What he did is called RESTITUTION and not
foolishness

Sir, I actually believe in restitution, coz I believe the scripture, but in the case of Zacchaeus, may be he still has the things he collect from the, what about some that has killed up to 10 people as a cult member, and new he is born again, he will be go about restitution.

This topic is actually very controversial, many people have their own believe.

For me, I don't support certificate to be returned because you cheated.
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by obinna4Jesus(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Is this not due to lack of understanding of the scriptures? Therefore if any man be in christ he is a new creation; old things are passed away ; behold all things are become new. That is the mystery of the new creation. What the young man is practising is legalism and not christianity. Your sins of the past has been paid for. Therefore you stand righteous before Jesus christ. If you must do restitution then you must restitute all. May God give us the right understanding of the scriptures.
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by psychologist(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
guckan:
This is a case of pure ignorance, hear me sir
If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things,are past away and behold all things have become new.
All the cheating were done in the days of ignorance and son, though we aught not to continue to sit and expect grace to abide.

NOTE: OLD THINGS ARE PAST AWAY
Even God said your sin's and iniquity will I remember no more...
This is share ignorance, and questionable Wat he was born again to..... Cus we've not so learnt christ

1 Like

Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by ManuelNate1: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Its not always about low CGPA though! had a course mate who widrew in same manner for same rison. his was dah he cheated in in WASCE.
He was one among d best chaps in my class den. Dude had to go retake his WASCE, wrote Jamb same yr and got admission same yr buh into medical schl though.
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by jericco1(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2017
good for him. the reasons are clear
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by Ellixlimswag(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
so him no spy for primary school
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by Hardebaryor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is very wrong. If he has repented,he should forget about the past and move on.
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
teebankz10:
The nigga should be in 100level now as this letter was written last year na

Can't you see that his matric number reads "13/xxxxx" which means he was admitted in 2013. So as at 2016, he should be in 300 level which is very correct
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by Dunsin89(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
This born-again professed dudes sef! He should just have prayed for forgiveness and continue.
What if he has killed someone before? Will he not just pray for forgiveness? Will he resurrect the dead that he killed?

1 Like

Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by sirjentul05(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2017
He dey craze

Even una wey follow dey read am dey mad
Re: Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter by Hardebaryor(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dunsin89:
This born-again professed dudes sef! He should just have prayed for forgiveness and continue.
What if he has killed someone before? Will he not just pray for forgiveness? Will he resurrect the dead that he killed?
Okay. will explicit biology only be enough to read for jamb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tallest 15 Year old Teenager"fortune Ibe"Shares Throwback (Photo) In 2004 / The Richest Actor In Nollywood At This Moment / Student Cultists Storm Federal Poly Ede, Osun State In Their Dozens (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.