Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th (1280 Views)

CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by webme(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all.

I just finished my step by steps videos tutorial on Mini-Importation business. This is the right time for you to start.
This video is not for newbie alone, is for everybody who is having challenges of selling their imported products. You can see the picture to see what is inside the course.

I have done some calculation for you. There is a particular product I explained inside the videos, if you order 20pics of this product, it will cost you 11,100 and you will budget 6k for facebook ads. You can use that 6k to run ads for 2weeks as I explained inside the video. You can sell the product within 2weeks latest.

Am selling that same products for 10k now! And not only me, many Nigerian who is selling it on facebook are selling it for 10-15k. If you sell the 20pcs within that two weeks which is very possible, it will be 200k within two weeks.

Okay! Let’s say at worst you spent 20k for ads which is not possible because with the strategies I explained there you will be able to target the right people on facebook that are hungry for your product. Can you see that 100k is sure with an investment less than 20k?

The videos will be finally online tomorrow. I have decided to make this video just 7k because I want everybody to get it and I don’t want you to invest too much before you start. People have been paying for it because of the discount. If you order before 2pm on Monday 27th of Nov. 2017 You will have to pay just 5k. But after that 2pm the product will be online and you will pay 7k before getting it.

Why don’t you take the advantage of this discount price now? Many of my students who trust me have been paying for this. Don’t be left out.
Those who have bought my New Importation Made easy manual and My fiverr Product knows me very well. I will personally monitor you till you succeed in this business.

WARNING!!!

If you are not ready to start please, don’t make any attempt to order this product because I used to take record of people who have my information for future sake and to monitor them. But if you are ready then, Chart with me here: 08133176941 me now on how to get it………………

NOTE:

This is not for people who want to do importation. Is for everybody who sell or planning to sell a product on facebook because of the facebook ads. Please comment bellow if you have any question. And before you talk please, check my profile and see my past write up............

Once again Happy Sunday

Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by webme(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sorry. I just add the picture
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by saviola1: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
is it free?
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by Princesteve7248: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
You are even confused of what you want to offer, Nigerians are now wise, work on yourself first.
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by webme(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
You welcome @Princesteve7248
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by talk214: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wow!!! This will really help me.

Bro, I will need your help. I have this product for over 2months now and i only sold one. The problem is; I don't know how to target the right people on facebook. I placed facebook ads and I spent $10 without any result.
Can you please help me?

Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by webme(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
@talk214
Who are your targeted audience.
Chart with me on whatsapp and let me see what you are doing wrong. Am also selling this same product but my own is different
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by webme(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is the one am selling..............

Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by tjmc: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op your style of tutorial is nothing to rite home about
I downloaded your Fiverr tutorial on how someone made over one thousand dollars in one month. U virtually said nothing in the video just showing and scrolling n irrelevant things on screen. It was near the end u said only one valuable which is wht we already know which is outsourcing
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by rexandyke(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
If you wish to know everything about importation, how to import, from where to import, etc. then visit this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/how-to-start-importation-business.html

thank me later as usual grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by talk214: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
tjmc:
Op your style of tutorial is nothing to rite home about
I downloaded your Fiverr tutorial on how someone made over one thousand dollars in one month. U virtually said nothing in the video just showing and scrolling n irrelevant things on screen. It was near the end u said only one valuable which is wht we already know which is outsourcing

I don't believe this. Have been following this guy for over 7months and have bought one of his course in the past. I don't normally believe those online guys but I bought the product because of what he delivered here on nairaland.

Though have not make much on fiverr oooo but with the help of his video tutorial I made closed to 900 within 3months. Since then, the money is not coming like before maybe because I don't have time like before.

Have been trying to see the guy and have not be able tot have time to locate him because of where he lives. I will advice before you judge check the profile of the person. Though the video u are talking about is not good enough but I have his fiverr course and is very okay.

Please is anybody here knows how to increase my sales on fiverr? Even if it will cost me money I don't mind. I don't know why my Level two account is not making money......
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by tjmc: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2017
I just wrote what I observed not to tarnish his image. He may have good videos but the one I watched no follow.
please Mr webme if I can see links to your videos and they re good. Me would buy. Cos I have spent lots of money buying useless videos and ebooks.
talk214:

I don't believe this. Have been following this guy for over 7months and have bought one of his course in the past. I don't normally believe those online guys but I bought the product because of what he delivered here on nairaland.

Though have not make much on fiverr oooo but with the help of his video tutorial I made closed to 900 within 3months. Since then, the money is not coming like before maybe because I don't have time like before.

Have been trying to see the guy and have not be able tot have time to locate him because of where he lives. I will advice before you judge check the profile of the person. Though the video u are talking about is not good enough but I have his fiverr course and is very okay.

Please is anybody here knows how to increase my sales on fiverr? Even if it will cost me money I don't mind. I don't know why my Level two account is not making money......
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by webme(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
tjmc:
I just wrote what I observed not to tarnish his image. He may have good videos but the one I watched no follow.
please Mr webme if I can see links to your videos and they re good. Me would buy. Cos I have spent lots of money buying useless videos and ebooks.

Don't worry, I want to create a free tutorial here where you will learn everything for free.

I will start today or latest tomorrow morning. Watch out......
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by tjmc: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Following u sir Bumpa to Bumpa

webme:

Don't worry, I want to create a free tutorial here where you will learn everything for free.

I will start today or latest tomorrow morning. Watch out......
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by realsolver: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello Webme, are you saying the video you produced is not necessary to be bought again that we should wait for the free tutorial.
Re: The Right Time To Start Mini-importation To Make Over 100k B4 Dec. 25th by webme(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
You can still get it @ realsolver.
You can check my profile, we have start the tutorial since Monday. Am sure you will love it

(1) (Reply)

Broilers And Turkeys For Sale @ Afford Price / 4 Nigerian Startups To Watch Out For In 2018 / Starting a Nail salon or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.