Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Diego Maradona Accuses His Family Of Stealing, Calls For Arrest Of His Daughter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona Accuses His Family Of Stealing, Calls For Arrest Of His Daughter (599 Views)

Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Accuses His Family Of Stealing, Calls For Arrest Of His Daughter by VeeInsider: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona, is suing his ex-wife Claudia Villafane, and his two daughters, Gianinna and Dalma, alleging that they stole from him.

The Argentine World Cup winner accused his two daughters of stealing £3.4million from him and has called for one of them to be arrested.

The former Barcelona player also accused his family of transferring the stolen money to a bank account in Uruguay and also using the cash to buy property in the US.

His 28-year-old lawyer claims that Giannina was in Uruguay for a 'few hours' in August, according to Spanish sports news outlet Marca.

The lawyer said: "I say to you that she has an account in Uruguay, her child takes the money and puts it into another.

"If that is the case, if there is money there like we think, then there is no option other than to be put in custody."

Giannina responded to his statement on Twitter, saying: “They know where I live and they can come when they want.

"Thanks for all the warm messages. I am fine with myself inside, I have forgiven worse from him and I will do the same now."

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/diego-maradona-calls-for-the-arrest-of-his-own-daughter-giannina/

Re: Diego Maradona Accuses His Family Of Stealing, Calls For Arrest Of His Daughter by marshalldgreat(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na wa
Re: Diego Maradona Accuses His Family Of Stealing, Calls For Arrest Of His Daughter by cassidy1996(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
bad guy

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Newest Way To Collect Your Money Back From Bet9ja / Which Footballer Can Be Compared To Cristiano Ronaldo In History / Germany Announce 27-man Preliminary Squad For 2018 World Cup [Full Squad]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.