Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Bjwriter Articles - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Bjwriter Articles (792 Views)

Can You Write BIOGRAPHY Articles? Writers Needed / I Can Write High Quality Articles For You / Read Cool Stories, Poems And Articles For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am available for writing on issues that border on the anomalies in the society, challenging the status quo when and where necessary, unique thoughts that are progressive and unconventional or nonconforming to what's obtainable presently.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
So, those who are tightfisted are simply so because they fear that what they have may finish if they give. So, hoarding is what their sickening and tiny intelligence tells them is the way, a fatally erroneous mentality.
Mate, giving those who not have is a divine secret to having more, even multiplying what you have. Hence, blessed is the hands that give than the hands that receive; more so, givers never lack and "lackers" never give. Giving is sowing, not wasting, when you sow, it can only germinate and multiply.
And you know what, a giver is a giver. A giver doesn't give because he has plenty, but because he has to; hence, a millionaire who is not a giver won't give to a pauper and beggar a dime while the giver with just a dime on him would readily give same beggar counting on God to replace in manifolds.
Giving is attitudinal, being tightfisted is also attitudinal.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
People need us most when they are down, when they could not afford to bubble along with life due to ailments that have come to limit them from being up and doing. When they can only manage to put on smile on their faces with you being the reason, making them smile and taking their minds away from the present ailing condition.
The time to show love is every time, no doubt; but the most critical time is when our loved ones are passing through a trying phase, remember that someday it may be ourselves seeking for help. Not everything is money, the kindness you show goes a long and better way to make the sick recuperate faster and better. Don't just spend few minutes while paying a visit to your ailing person, pay the hospital bills and feel you have done all you should.
And there are those who are super rich that they hire nurses and carers for their loved ones only to abandon them in their hands, forgetting that carers and nurses presence can't be therapeutic like that of theirs.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
So, visiting the sick in the hospital is a potent sermon that makes you to remember how grateful you should be to God for your life and good health. It's at the hospital that you see different shades of people who are far more beautiful and handsome than you wasting, wailing and slipping away to death; some merely waiting for the inevitable moment that will halt their existence so they would know no pains no more.
Another wonderful place that would raise your heartbeat level is the cemetery. There, you see in different shades, those who have been everything you would like to be, both young and old; rich and poor, brave and weak, ambitious and lazy, all lying in their respective graves dug equally in six feet.
Then if you have ears, you would ear what the ghosts are saying and go home a new man.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
So, God is the king of patience and that's a problem for us humans because when we so much need Him to act, save us from a situation, fight our battle for everyone to see that we have His backing and that we have been doing His biddings, God would not show up. That is why a mother who is already old and whose only child is sick and dying away in the hospital would be praying hard for God to spare the life of her child, considering that she could conceive no more, but God would not do her wish, the only child would die. Countless cases when we so much need God to show up that God wouldn't!!!
But you see, i once come across a great man's quote that God's help may not come at our own time, but He will never come late. So, it's only human that when we pray to God, we expect swift response which is contrary to the nature of God. And a friend once asked me in his frustration why God allows evil, after regaining my compose metis, i found myself saying that God seems to us to allow evil because we know not what He knows and sees not what He sees. But now, i think i should have said it's because God is the King of patience, hence; a patient God who is never in a haste but still would never come late.
So, if you expect not to be disappointed sometimes by God's patience which the most patient humans would still not be able to cope with, you are bound to conclude that there's no God.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
So, religion is a gamble humanity is playing to make heaven because neither Islam, Christianity nor Judaism has a sure warrant in it that when you adopt it as a faith, your life would be trials and tribulations free. In other words, being a Christian, Muslim or Jew doesn't confer on you automatic blessings than those who are not. God, apparently is not a God that's sentimental about what religion we practice; for, the day i see no poor Christians anymore, trust me to become a Christian and if being a Muslim would guarantee me instant wealth and a life that knows no sorrows, people; consider me a sheikh already because i will learn and practice all that Prophet Muhammad enjoins the Muslim ummah. But if Judaism is where the salvation is, i will run to Nnamdi kanu in his hideout, worship at his feet and beg him to confer on me the treasury keeping title.
Presently, God does not bless with religion or use religion as a criterion to award favours. Hence, there are poor people in all religions who are even more than the scanty rich you may want to point your fingers at. The atheists, who we may want to consider as God's enemies are owning houses, driving cars, in top positions of prestigious multinational companies that the Muslims, Christians and Jews who claim to know God are still busy praying to be employed in. As for a smart friend of mine, he has redirected his steps to our indigenous oracles and deities, doing the abracadabra that the priest taught him and today, he is a general manager in an Oil company. I would have joined him in that worship of our ancestors if not that there are still many paupers among the custodians of our ancestors.
But you see, religions have all failed to give me the kind of life i want. If God does not give anyone preferential treatment, then i deem it fit to say we all may be on our own anyway, God only bless those who have proven themselves worthy of His blessings. Live a good life.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
ROBERT MUGABE
So, i read somewhere here that Robert Mugabe went from hero to zero due to his being a power monger who refused to relinquish power before he was subtly coerced in a bloodless military coup tagged house arrest. Most Africans are of the opinion that Mugabe has rubbished some scanty good legacies he should have left behind and enjoy the rare privileges of being a living legend instead of now that he has to watch his own downfall staged by his stubbornness and allowing his wife to lead him to his Waterloo.
But you see, this is typical of how myopic Africans can be. Yes, Mugabe has his flaws but that doesn't mean we should wipe off our history as a people that there lived a brave man once in Africa who was able to fight the machination of western indoctrination to a stand still. A gallant man who singlehandedly championed a course that's rare to make headways in and who still succeeded. Instead of viewing it from this angle, we are busy thinking the way the west has programmed us and clownishly dancing uncalculated steps to the meaningless songs of the west played via propaganda and ulterior motives motivated songs for their gods just because democracy was shunned which is of course to the Western loss.
But i also read somewhere that the Queenship of England is not subjected to democracy compulsions. And must the west force democracy down our throat of all the countries in the universe even when some countries peculiarities do not fit for democracy? Furthermore, Where's the respect for sovereignty of countries, where superior western countries are fond of dictating to other countries who do not have the voice to say no and stand by it. But Gaddafi's country is not better off after his dethronement. I hear the people now wish they never bought the idea that was sold to them by the west.
Robert Mugabe is a mortal and so, it's immortal for anyone to rubbish all his credits for a glaring flaw.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
So, parents are everything except God to their children and it doesn't matter whether you love your parents or not. Without being in the goodwill of your parents, you are off the goodwill of God except where your parents ask you to disobey God outrightly in idolatry, no matter how wrong your parents are; you must deal with them in wisdom because at the end of the time, God still backs them to a large extent and back the children to a narrow extent. Hence, the Bible declares honour thy father and mother and your days shall be good. That declaration is without conditions, your parents can be wrong, but when you go wrong too, even when the path you have taken is right before God, God will deny you. The only condition like i stated is when they seek you to worship another god, there; God's jealous nature extricates you.
So, if some of us fast and pray for hundred years even with dry fasting for more than 40 days and night, or as a Muslim, you decide to make every month your Ramadan thereby fasting for the whole Islamic calendar year, you are tragically wasting your time and energy. For, the Prophet has declared that the heaven of children are beneath the feet of their parents; which translates that no one obtains any favour from Allah without being in the goodwill of his parents.
If your parents deny you, God will.
Salam/Shalom
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
So, Christians till thy kingdom come still readily say Christianity is not a religion but a complete way of life. That Christians are Christ like people, those who have chosen the path of Christ. But when you sit them down and ask for a proper definition of religion in juxtaposition of what being Christ like is all about, they get confused; scouting for words and seeking answers where they are not available.
Muslims have no issues with Islam being tagged religion, they therefore save themselves the unnecessary stress of going all out seeking vague explanations that are baseless. But the truth is that Muslims are also those who are Muhammad like, those who have chosen to live their lives the way Muhammad lived his own because they believe he lived his life in accordance with the constitution of Allah. The attributes of Christianity are in the Bible which also serves as the constitution of Christianity; the same way the Qur'an is both the constitution of Islam and contains the attributes of Muhammad.
So, all that is glaring is that the Christian merely have an egoistic palaver with the word religion or he is spouting the international anthem of Christianity is not a religion as an individual in a band wagon he does not really understand its destination or content. Maybe we should say this, Christians gather in a place of worship called church, Muslims do in the mosques; Pastors are to Christians while Imams are to Muslims, Muslims pray and Christians do, the concept of heaven and hell are present in both religions etc.
The term religion ain't a derogatory word pls.
Religion defined according to English meaning dictionary: The belief in and worship of asupernatural controlling power, especially a personal god or gods.A particular system of faith andworship.The way of life committed to by monksand nuns.Any practice that someone or some group is seriously devoted to.(obsolete) Faithfulness to a givenprinciple; conscientiousness. [16th-17th c.]
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Until you feel you are nothing in your frustration, you may never amount to something. Most people today who are winners once felt like losers, felt like quitting and giving up their dreams. Most achievers have tasted the bitterness of failure, scorned and denied by everyone; even their loved ones.
But they refused to give up, they managed to believe there are always better days ahead when the going is tough and challenges bow their heads pensively. They knew some days are like that when challenges, difficulties and hardship were pushing them away from their dreams, standing in between them and success.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
The day you begin to think that you are intelligent, sooner or later; you will start getting carried away with that thought and that will end you up being an intelligent fool. Instead of putting God first, believing that whatever your achievements are, aren't necessarily because you are smart but because God in His infinite mercy and grace decides to to bless your hustle.
You become oblivious that there are too many hyper intelligent people who could not get to where you are or achieve those feats, you forget that among those who are even ahead of you in the race are fools too; yes, there are too many blessed fools who are bosses to intelligent people like you. Some of world's richest people today, bests in different endeavors you might think of aren't necessarily better than everyone.
God's grace, grace their lives and not intelligence.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
There's this dilapidated old building that has been there for so long a time now and there's a mad man who uses there as his abode. Everyone in the neighborhood knows the mad man, since he's not violent; people come to let him stay there, no one in the neighborhood disturbing him. With time, as expected, he's got friends among us who are not very discriminating, so that there are people whose hearts are beautiful enough to share their food with him. Yes, we just cook in our houses or rooms, put the mad man's own in a nylon and take it to him.
The mad man lives in this dilapidated deserted building as comfortably as he could make. He's got his cranky radio, an old filthy bed on the floor of his room and some plates that are never properly washed or kept. All the same, he lives in the house in accordance to his level of reasoning which those of us with the arrogance of sanity would tag untidy, filthy. But at least, some of us when we feel like appreciating God in His dynamic wonderment do go to the mad man, discuss intelligently with him when his mental network is full and not fluctuating. Some of us have come to so love him that we never imagined that one day, we may see him no more.
So, we all woke up to the sounds of labourers bringing down the dilapidated building. Before we know it, the mad man's house is levelled. But the mad man had strode out as early as 5:00am in the morning as he normally does, it never occurred to us what would happen when our mad friend returns from his walk. We were just keeping our eyes busy and our mouths discussing away who bought the place and what the buyer intends building on the land.
Then our friend returned, took so long staring at the demolished building, his home; we all kept observing him. He looks on, not recognizing our presence or hearkening to the calls of his name, he seemed not to hear our usual greetings too. He put his hand in his mouth, bite his fingers, reached for the spot where his room had been before he left for strolling, now dusk, no walls standing, shook his head and let out a sharp cry of bereavement. That's how we know no matter how bad a place or a thing is, it's still cherished by someone, somewhere; confused we all were on how to console our friend. He picked up his radio, carry his bed on his head and that marks the last day we set our eyes on our friend.
Only God knows what place he stays now and what neighborhood he roams.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
So, how wonderful would it be if the rich are conditioned to lay down their wealth to be shared out to the poor in the churches and mosques. For, one thing is certain, the poor who are always in majority have at the topmost of their prayer points, financial prosperity; or in the least, they come to the churches and mosques to beseech God to make their financial burdens or poverty light. The rich on the other hand, rarely pray for further financial prosperity, instead, other challenges that money cannot solve fill their prayer requests.
The logic is for men to solve whatever problems they can solve within themselves instead of leaving what we can do for ourselves and irrationally expecting the busy God to come down and find time to solve our problems. The rich in every church know that money is the number one problem of the poor, if they refuse to do something financially significant for the poor to change their story once and for all apart from the usual crumbs they give that will always leave the poor in the same condition and crawling back for more, then our world will remain same.
If this can happen, religion - Christianity and Islam will proper and the need for evangelism may become extinct. Let the rich solve the problem of the poor in the churches and mosques and see how God will attend to theirs with immediate alacrity. Without this, man is the enemy of man and mosques and churches are but gatherings of conmen, sycophants and hypocrites.
Re: Bjwriter Articles by Bjwriter: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
I wish to miss you like This no more. Never to To have to sing for you A song in your absence, Laying my head on my Pillow while sleep Denies me entrance to Its paradise. Never to Stay awake all through The night, waiting for Every patient morning That tarries. I wish to hold your head To my chest, your ears To the tickling of my Dear heart that beats For you now. To tell You beautiful truths And funny lies you will Further love me for the More. To lead you to the Bathroom in the dawn For a shower of body And soul.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write The Most Creative Articles For Your Blogs/Magazines/Product Reviews / Need A Freelance Writer? Here He Is. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.