Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? (1739 Views)

Obasanjo's Open Letter To Buhari, 2019 (Full Text) / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Anwons(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Many believed that Atiku is corrupt(alleged) while Buhari is incorrupt(undefined).

My thinking though, let's consider these;

A. Atiku(Corruptible) alleged= Employment opportunities, deflation, reduced indebtedness mostly individuals, etc

B. Buhari(Incorruptible) acclaimed= Redundancy and closure of many employment avenues, Inflation, High rate of indebtedness which have led to several death and suicide which people don't even talk about.

The options are A for Atiku and B for Buhari, which will you go for?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by prospero5(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
i'll choose habiba
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by EuroBoy007(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abeg option C dey dia?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Airforce1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Adminisher: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari.
Many Farmers smilling. Small manufacturers smilling. May corrupt business men who have committed suicide remain in hell

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by emeijeh(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Next option please

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by tuniski: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adminisher:
Buhari.
Many Farmers smilling. Small manufacturers smilling. May corrupt business men who have committed suicide remain in hell
Propaganda! Atiku over Buhari anyday!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Adminisher: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
tuniski:

Propaganda! Atiku over Buhari anyday!

The last time Atiku was given responsibility in government, his boss was travelling abroad looking for investments. Atiku was privatizing government properties to himself.
When your boss (OBJ) and your subordinate (El Rufai) say you are bad, only a psychologically afflicted Youth could still defend you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Cajal(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
ATIKU CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN PMB

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Anwons(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
No option C for now
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by basmur(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
none of them
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by NCP: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
None. But I will manage Buhari because

Atiku case na Dead On Arrival

Corruption’ll Return In Full Force If Atiku Becomes President – Nigerians

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/09/09/corruption-ll-return-full-force-atiku-becomes-president-nigerians/

Nigerian vice-president faces corruption charges

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/28/1

End Of The Road As Shocking Documentary Evidence Of Corruption Against Atiku Abubakar, Emerge From The US Government
By Post-Nigeria

http://www.post-nigeria.com/just-in-end-of-the-road-as-shocking-documentary-evidence-of-corruption-against-atiku-abubakar-emerge-from-the-us-government/

Wendell Simlin: On corruption perception, Atiku has himself to blame

http://www.thescoopng.com/2014/11/12/wendell-simlin-corruption-perception-atiku-blame/

ATIKU ABUBAKAR: NOT A WORTHY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIATE

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/babsajayi/120310.html

Published by the
Nigeria: Crucifying Democracy on a Cross of Corruption
By Bruce Fein

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/803110

Apologies Atiku, But When It Comes To Corruption, You Should Shut Up

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/21/apologies-atiku-when-it-comes-corruption-you-should-shut-churchill-okonkwo

“U.S Won’t Support An Atiku Presidency”

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/43792/1/ldquous-wonrsquot-support-an-atiku-presidencyrdquo.html

ATIKU SHOULD TRAVEL TO AMERICA IF HE IS NOT CORRUPT, OBASANJO DARED HIM

http://newsrescue.com/atiku-travel-america-not-corrupt-obasanjo-dared-rescued/#axzz4zYl7q3b7

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by gists: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adminisher:

The last time Atiku was given responsibility in government, his boss was travelling abroad looking for investments. Atiku was privatizing government properties to himself.
When your boss (OBJ) and your subordinate (El Rufai) say you are bad, only a psychologically afflicted Youth could still defend you.
Adminisher:
Buhari.

Sometimes, I don't understand Naija youths (I want to believe the other guy is not an ibop yoot). How in his/her right sense will vote atiku inspite of his track record of corruption? I just can't understand the basis for comparism to start with sef.

I hope the mistake we made in 2011 elections will not be repeated when we voted for an empty head inspite of the fact that we were aware of his ineptitude as deputy (and then) gov of Bayelsa all just because of senseless sentiments.

As long as the race is between PMB and Atiku, then there is no contest - PMB all the way. But if a better candidate comes along with better credential under another party (there is no way I'm going to vote for a pdp candidate), then I may reconsider my stand. I won't even vote for a Fashola under PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Cwhyte(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abeg we need option C, not these guys again.
Anybody will do
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Ballmer: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Anwons:
Many believed that Atiku is corrupt(alleged) while Buhari is incorrupt(undefined).

My thinking though, let's consider these;

A. Atiku(Corruptible) alleged= Employment opportunities, deflation, reduced indebtedness mostly individuals, etc

B. Buhari(Incorruptible) acclaimed= Redundancy and closure of many employment avenues, Inflation, High rate of indebtedness which have led to several death and suicide which people don't even talk about.

The options are A for Atiku and B for Buhari, which will you go for?

You are Igbo n not wise with you analysis. You can also not be wise as a human. How is Buhari with all the bad Atiku with all the good. Look at your life, you'll discover you are not successful. You simply make only pathetic decision and will use same criteria to make crucial life decisions.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Anwons(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ballmer:

You are Igbo n not wise with you analysis. You can also not be wise as a human. How is Buhari with all the bad Atiku with all the good. Look at your life, you'll discover you are not successful. You simply make only pathetic decision and will use same criteria to make crucial life decisions.

Hahahaha
Bros, u dey provoke?
Take it or leave it, that's what Atiku represent. I mean, a man that is decisive, and not a puppet that is controlled with a remote.

The time and era of his dictatorship has come and gone.

Finally, I never knew that Atiku is from Igbo. Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Treasure17(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
None . we need a leader that has vision and fresh ideas not all these old folks .
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by tuniski: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adminisher:

Wrong narration. Atiku's problem was with OBJ 2nd term and even 3rd term!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by nairanaira12: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adminisher:
Buhari.

Can you back your claims with tenable evidences?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will choose Buhari a million times

Atiku should forget it. He can never be president. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Who Will U Choose? by Asebaba1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari all the way

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku / Muslim Group Seek Withdrawal Of N100 Printed Under GEJ Because Of This. / Chief Obasanjo Sleeps With Wives Of His Sons- Mrs Obasanjo Makes Revelatoions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.