Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos (3692 Views)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Five star chairman, E-money and his hard looking securities caught the attention of Air Travellers at Lagos airport.

The billionaire business man arrived the old domestic terminal of Lagos airport like a boss which he is 30 minutes before his boarding time to Abuja in company of his fierced looking securities looking fly and ready to go.

The Nwachinemere 1 of Anambra State took to his social media page to share these photo with his over 1million followers ..
Wow

See photos below

News Source
Airforce1

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbyW3C-l2Vx/

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
These were the reason me and poverty had a fight.

And after I beat down poverty, the fool is scared to look me in the face and won't come close no more.

May your name be praised oh lord .

It is too late to fail, Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked so ordinary, non-government functionary person fit hire ekelebe as personal bodyguard

True true, Bible no put water for mouth when e talk say 'money answereth all things'.

7 Likes

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by hotdealz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Five star chairman, E-money and his hard looking securities caught the attention of Air Travellers at Lagos airport.

The billionaire business man arrived the old domestic terminal of Lagos airport like a boss which he is 30 minutes before his boarding time to Abuja in company of his fierced looking securities looking fly and ready to go.

The Nwachinemere 1 of Anambra State took to his social media page to share these photo with his over 1million followers ..
Wow

See photos below

News Source
Airforce1

Link

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Nice. Na u dey snap am the pics?

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by emeijeh(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1, music no be your calling again?!

5 Likes

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Money is good smiley
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Airforce1, music no be your calling again?!

Gee face your life o
Enough of my music career for "Likes"

You come modify and bold am join.

If I tell you I'm richer than all your father ever earned now , you go vex
And I hate to vex people .

5 Likes

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by dahunsy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Coughs****clear throat# Lolssss all for the show..... grin grin
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by emeijeh(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Gee face your life o
Enough of my music career for "Likes"

You come modify and bold am join.

If I tell you I'm richer than all your father ever earned now , you go vex
And I hate to bed people .

With just one 32' LCD TV and a 1993 AC?

Guy, be realistic na

24 Likes

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
The truth be told money is good.

Take it all leave it ..

Is like a cars head light in the middle of the night .

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Alwaysking: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Wow

See photos below

News Source
Airforce1

Link

Dude i think you should find a way to restructure your dilapidated music career instead of licking someone asss day and night, because the last time i checked asslicking isn't a job.

2 Likes

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Broke people whom in reality are miserable , always think they have an opinion
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's not necessary o.
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by victoronyekwelu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
I done pray e no work
Try yahoo e no work
Go baba place still nothing
Abeg waiting I go do to make am?
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Money is good smiley

Money is not everything

Poverty is! angry
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by DopeBoss(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Money is not everything

Poverty is! angry

Gee cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
K
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by biacan(f): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
E money......... enjoy your life
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by nerilove(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
i still dont know his real source of income. If they are genuine, i tap into his blessing ASAP biko
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
K

This geh sef angry

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Candypot(f): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alright
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
nerilove:
i still dont know his real source of income.

When he was poor, why didn't you ask for the real source of his poverty?

3 Likes

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hozier:

1million dollar question bro cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1 where is u in the picture?? Identify urself now!
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by funlord(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:

With just one 32' LCD TV and a 1993 AC?

Guy, be realistic na

Nna meeen!

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by nerilove(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hozier:

Ode like you, did i seek you opinion? Koshi!!!
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by 9cent(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Big boy
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by 1shortblackboy: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
make una allow airforce1 drink water drop cup na enh bikonu
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Domestic Terminal Of Lagos Airport - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dem dey find "Likes"

I hope the "Likes " change dem present sorry state sha cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Shades Hushpuppi And Mompha - Photo / Did Chioma Work On Her Boobs To Impress Fiance Davido? / Eniola Badmus Becomes ‘the Most Hated Nigerian’ Over Choice Of 2023 President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.