Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal (2711 Views)

Daily Crypto Currency Trading Signal Update (90% accurate) / Trading Signal Only!!!! BTC//ETH Binance & Bitmex!! / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Trading of cryptocurrency: Bitcoin/Altcoins is based on one simple principle which is "Buy When Price is Low and Sell When Price is High". It sounds simple Right? Its easy to gain and lose money this way but with the right information of when to buy and sell, you will asuredly make meaningful income of between 5$ and 10$ daily. Listen trading is about winning many (provided you have the right info) and losing some but there is no way you will not loose. You can't gain always but there is a way to minimize what you loose. Remember no pain no gain.

You don't need to break the bank to start crypto trading. You can start with as low as 10$ which is between (#3500-#4000 depending on the rate at which you buy your bitcoin) but the less your investment, the less the profit you can make and the less your risk of losing your investment and vice versa.

As I said above, the target in cryptocurrency trading is to buy a coin when the price is Low and then go ahead to resell when the price is higher.

First thing you need to understand is that just like USD is the main currency in the Forex market, BTC is the major currency in the crypto market. Every other currency referred to as ALT coins are traded against BITCOIN.

In most exchange sites, you will have to always convert your coin from an ALT coin (Ethereum for example) to BTC before buying another ALT coin (let’s say Lisk). But some allow the exchange from a few major ALT coins to the smaller ones.

The major scope that people use is to buy into a coin after a major bearish (downward) movement in the price of a coin hoping that it will turn around for a bullish movement soon. And then cash out after the turn around.

A lot of technicalities and complications is involved to know which coin will rise in the next few hours or day and which one will NOT. If you have been trading cryptocoin and losing before now and you will like to minimize your loss to the very barest minimum and increase your daily profit by getting correct info of the the coin to buy, when to buy and when to sell, OR you are new to the whole Bitcoin/crypto/Altcoins concepts and will like to learn from the scratch and start trading cryptocoin profitably - FREE OF CHARGE, then you might need to join my Telegram channel here (check my signature for the Telegram link - trying to avoid NL ban) where I give about 2 to 5 trading signals everyday and ensure u made daily profit from crypto currency trading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Ovie016(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
hello.....i click on ur signature but it ain't working. i really want to knw more about crypto trading and forex....just need ur guidelines. thank
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Affilliateman: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Woow. Nice one @op. Trading cryptocurrency isn't easy, in fact trading is not easy if you don't have the right strategy. I am a trader also and I know what I faced before I finally start making consistent profit.
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by save4live: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you want to know which platform is best to use to trade crypto, I will recommend you use Binance https://www.binance.com/?ref=12607231

Registration is free and it is open to Nigerians.

I am also part of a group that teaches the fundamentals of trading. So if you are interested in getting one or two videos, just let me know on whatsapp +2348186540455
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Michaelnsd: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Jaxx123: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Jaxx123: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
THESE COIN CAN MAKE YOU REALLY REALY GREAT BEFORE DECEMBER

Hey, this is indeed information for real trader and investor who believe in Crypto power.
Today, I have these strong coins that can bring back to you over #25,000,000 before December if you buy it good now
The solid truth is each of this coin is sold for #4 and below now at present.
CLO
This coin is one of the unpopular token in the market but with great power manifesto, strong Whitepaper and so on
Early this week, this coin sold for #1.30 but #4.80 as this time of writing!

IMAGING JUST N4!

Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?
Don't just come into the market and buy but buying what is pulling real profit!

I recommend this same coin to my brother and he bought 24M of it when it's was selling for 0.15!!!
Why you are not taking Crypto as real life changing opportunities?

I don't pursue what many pursued
Get this coin and keep.
Don't just put your money in the bank where no good return for you.

I use this privilege to advice as many NIGERIAN to be part of this great move today!
DM me for help if you need.
THANK U
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by newlinecomm(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
save4live:
If you want to know which platform is best to use to trade crypto, I will recommend you use Binance https://www.binance.com/?ref=12607231

Registration is free and it is open to Nigerians.

I am also part of a group that teaches the fundamentals of trading. So if you are interested in getting one or two videos, just let me know on whatsapp +2348186540455

But binance needs verification, how can one overcome it
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by imagrg(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Go get an international passport.
newlinecomm:

But binance needs verification, how can one overcome it
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Jaxx123: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
There are a lots of untapped wealth in Crypto industry.

I pit you if you don't upgrade your brain toward.

Many are tap this hidden wealth while many busy follow the Shadow.

This coin called (stacks. STX) was $0.9359 june 18,this year but today more than $2.

My friend, wake up! Crypto industry is daily growing!

Don't beat the Shadow !

Upgrade yourself

Buy it ,trade it ,stack it and hold it.

I will you best week

Clement
(Help and signals support)
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Jaxx123: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2022
YOU CAN MAKE THE BADEST MONEY FROM SOME UNDISCOVERED HIDDEN GERM CRYPTO MARKET WITH THIS VIRTUE!

Listen and listen well, if anyone is telling you, that there is no money in Crypto, abeg shift for that person.

I have discovered that in this market what you know is very important!

I have over $1,500 from MX two days ago.

Many bought MX at 0.05$ but today it has crossed $1

My people, what are you buying?

Listen, the MX token is going up ..far beyond $1.

Do you have CRO?

If you have CRO and u don't stake it, it's not good enough!

In my class yesterday, I ask some elderly men to invest in some of these unpopular tokens including MX.

MX will fly beyond many coins soon

Do you know why?

Mxc exchangers are taking their future into more Europe and big whales are entering the market every day!

MX.....You can buy it more once the price come down.

Before I drop my pen, what level are you taking your crypto to?

Do you see desirable results?

Buying into this crypto segment section will help you.

Buying good coin

I see you succeed.

For further help,

you can dm me

https:///send?phone=23408152469749&text=Please%20I%20need%20your%20help?

Or

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by mercyfoundme001: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
HOW TO EARN $500 OR MORE WEEKLY WITH $20-50 USING A HIGH-RANKING EXPERT TRADING METHOD ON BINANCE

When I tell people that in everything they do, they should first seek empowered knowledge and updated information, unfortunately, many don't understand it. Many people believe that they can just go online and start a business. Having spent over 8 years in the forex and cryptocurrency markets, I know some good onions that will not make your eyes water. Now, listen well.

Do you know that you don't need to perform any technical analysis on future trading before you can make good money? Do you know that you can make over 567.45% weekly, even beyond all expectations, with just an app? Many have spent a lot of money to learn and trade, while many have also lost a lot of money. But when you engage some tools, either in spot or future trading, you can make good money. Let me break it down for you.

You need a Binance, Bybit, or Kucoin account.
Connect with a high-ranking trader whose primary job is daily trading.
Fund your account with a minimum of $10.
Initiate this trade immediately.
Download their app and keep watching.
Let me tell you what will happen:

When these high-ranked traders are making money, you too are making money.
You make whatever percentage you set in, and many others.
Let me share my experience from last week:

I funded my Binance account with $100.
I traded with just 10 high-ranking traders.
I traded with 10 USDT each.
Each trade gave me 2 USDT profit based on my settings.
That is a total of $120 profit on that very day.
My dear reader, I don't know your level of information when it comes to trading. I don't know if you are still considering starting this business or not. Whatever your decision, please don't just start but acquire full knowledge about it. Like I always say, crypto trading is like crude oil.

For help or support, you can call or chat with me on WhatsApp: +234-09064873736
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: Get Daily Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Signal by Temzgadgets1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger.I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Skrill
AstroPay
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

WhatsApp:‪+234 703 308 1410

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k / Oyinbo Calls It Piggy Bank We Call It .... / Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.