Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? (583 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? by Nasa28(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's no more a breaking news that Kaduna state governor sacked many teachers for failing an exam he organised, the the question this evening is whether The governor would pass the same exam he gave to those teachers?
Your view guys......

Re: Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
i pity u

1 Like

Re: Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? by Nasa28(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i pity u

Lol.... And so? Those teachers he sacked apparently have their degrees, masters and the rest.
Re: Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? by psucc(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes he will since he was schooled in the South
Re: Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nasa28:

Lol.... And so? Those teachers he sacked apparently have their degrees, masters and the rest.
i doubt if they truly have dat...my bro av bin in d north.bright students in lagos here can stand most teachers dere. with d questions i saw,no teacher with an msc can fail dat
Re: Do You Think El-Rufai Will Pass If Given The Exam He Gave To Kaduna Teachers? by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
psucc:
Yes he will since he was schooled in the South
He actually finished from ABU. He graduated with a First class. He is not a dullard at all.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Government, Others Honour James Hope College And Student / Master’s Scholarship Program In Canada, 2018-2019 / UNN Engineering Student Creates Motor Cycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.