Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex (1869 Views)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" (2) (3) (4)

Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by voolee: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Over the weekend, Bobrisky revealed that he would be missing Oritsefemi's wedding because his bae warned him not to go. He took to his snapchat to reveal that he will be visiting his ex tonight for two rounds of sex in order to teach his bae a lesson.READ MORE

Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
make we boil stone?
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by MicheyJ1: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mentally deranged.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by Goldenfinger: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
risky da lier,even sextape urself with a girl,we wont believe u,e dey show for ur face
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SportBlogger(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol this idiot

Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by Threebear(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
I thought the police slapped this dingbat to factory settings?
Is his brain back to default setting again?
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Bob needs a 10 men march on his bum bum

Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by joseo: 12:29am On Nov 27, 2017
I don't know y we keep on celebrating this guy.........
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by Nova01(m): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Dis guy dey always irritate me.... dont know why u guys will be posting his news
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by Tamarapetty(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Ode
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
dollytino4real:
make we boil stone?
your phone been dey off last night... undecided
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
your phone been dey off last night... undecided
not my phone, u 4got me since abi
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
dollytino4real:
not my phone, u 4got me since abi
around 8:26 and 8:27 pm yesterday...
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
around 8:26 and 8:27 pm yesterday...
ok, hw ur side be
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok, hw ur side be
fine dear... Good morning...
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
fine dear... Good morning...
fine, how work
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
fine, how work
cool... We thank Baba God...
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
cool... We thank Baba God...
ok dis one u re online do u have a new bae to follow back
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok dis one u re online do u have a new bae to follow back
hahahhaha so na only new babe dey make me come online ?
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha so na only new babe dey make me come online ?
maybe or may not
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
maybe or may not
na you sabi o... Jealous wife...
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
na you sabi o... Jealous wife...
u be freelancer husband na! so i to close mark u
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
u be freelancer husband na! so i to close mark u
hahahhah no wahala...
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah no wahala...
yes na, i go close mark u all them sinaj, oyindidi wil not see
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2017
My mind was telling me to use this boy for ritual when he was growing up but I refused hoping he will change now I wish I did it
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
yes na, i go close mark u all them sina, oyindid wil not see
you too like wahala... You just remind me of my other wife grin
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you too like wahala... You just remind me of my other wife grin
ok, i hear u, na touch and follow i go give and u wil 4get dem
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok, i hear u, na touch and follow i go give and u wil 4get dem
you sure say you never already give me am ... Cos I bin Don forget... But as you mention my wife I come remember...
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you sure say you never already give me am ... Cos I bin Don forget... But as you mention my wife I come remember...
ok i triple it
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by SmellingAnus(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok i triple it
hahahaha you too dey stingy grin
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Will Cheat On His Bae Tonight With His Ex by dollytino4real(f): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha you too dey stingy grin
i agree

This Picture Of Wizkid And Davido Almost Kissing Truly Proves Their Beef Is Over / Video:saidi Balogun Sprays Ex-wife Fathia Money Non Stop At Mercy Aigbe Birthday / See Hot Photos Nicki Minaj Released On Instagram