Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Tithe Collectors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tithe Collectors (387 Views)

Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini / ‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tithe Collectors by Jarchi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
We were not there when you innocently repeated the spurious confession of salvation after the greedy "tithe collectors", what a prestigious title and honor you've deem fit the “church leaders”, you deserve a holy bow for such fakery, for you almost fooled your master the devil not the book of life, oh my bad, maybe you were truly honest, we still miss that innocent you. But millions of seconds after your triumphant declaration, you were so blessed and in your generosity you babble out your wealth of ignorance, I hope you don’t go broke as you squander your foolishness. I forget it’s so cheap to acquire that it only take a couple of seconds of social media hunt as you build your wealth. Poor you was once "Saul" turned "Paul", now "Baul", so light that you are tossed and kicked by every word that comes from “MAN”, you were meant to be heavy, to be filled by the holy spirit, God himself but you let in air and chose to be played and not you playing. It is a good job and I congratulate you on your new appointment as “Junior Gossip”, I hope you get bonuses and expedited pursuit as you top your career in your new found field. But remember that, there are responsibilities that come with our actions and choices; you don’t need to shy away from them because you are incapable or it seems insane and stupid, it’s a free world and you are free to make new choices as you refurbish and replace your belief and standards exposing your inconsistency. There are churches that accept trousers and jewelries and there are the against, there are those that see it as a blessing and the ever growing friends like you that believe it’s a scam, it’s your choice not ours, so stop dumping the consequence on us. They never ask their pastors why, but dump their grieves on the hardworking social media while the wise sharp guy too downloads the numerous junk back to them. I don’t support either motion but I support the right to every man fulfilling his responsibility. But remember “Junior Gossip” that the product of your job is a spurious, wrong-headed idea that spreads virally and poisons public discourse, so think well before you make that stand lest you fall because it’s a ladder with you at the top, you fall with the ladder and trust me your followers won’t be hanging in the air and the guilt too won’t heal without it’s scar.

[s]I reserve the right to this work, no reproduction or copy and paste without the author consent. [/s]
Re: The Tithe Collectors by Jarchi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How "The Twelve Days Of Christmas" Became A CAROL / After Repentance, Must A Lady Confess The Paternity Of Her Child To Hubby??? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 17/12/2017) Abide In Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.