Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini (18226 Views)

‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche: JESUS CONFIRMS The Tithe (with New Testament Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by gospelpen(f): 3:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Powerful principles of increase lesson from Avanzini

Can There Be Prosperity Without the Tithe?

God wants to build an end-time temple, a holy habitation not made with hands. To do this He must have an end-time army of special saints to accomplish His vision. This truth came to me by revelation after years of studying the Bible. It is totally based upon Scripture. God will give the responsibility of building His great end-time dwelling place to those who have proved themselves faithful in financial matters.

When King Josiah commissioned workers for the restoration of the temple, he gave the work to those craftsmen who had already proved themselves faithful in their financial transactions.

And let them deliver it into the hand of the doers of the work . . . to repair the breaches of the house, Unto carpenters, and builders, and masons, and to buy timber and hewn stone to repair the house.
Howbeit there was no reckoning made with them of the money that was delivered into their hand, because they dealt faithfully.
2 Kings 22:5-7

God did not choose these men for the labor because they had promised to be faithful. He chose them because they had already proved themselves faithful. When it came time for King Josiah to choose who would work in the great restoration of the temple, God told the king to select these men because they had an established record of dealing faithfully in their finances. God uses people who are faithful in their finances, and tithing is part of that faithfulness.

Many times people have said to me, "Brother John, when I get a large sum of money (such as an inheritance, sweepstakes, or windfall from some get-rich-quick scheme), I will become a faithful tither to the Lord."

That's not God's way! God requires that we first be faithful in the little matters, right in the midst of our current circumstances. Then He will grant us an abundance. It was true in the Old and New Testaments, and it's true today.

Read what the ruler said to his faithful servant in the Parable of the Talents.

His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Matthew 25:23

Remember what Jesus said to His disciples about faithfulness.

He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
Luke 16:10

If you want to be a part of the next big move of God, don't just get your finances in order temporarily. Keep them in order from now on, and be faithful.

Moreover it is required [not just desired] in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
1Corinthians 4:2

What Is an Offering?

By now you probably know that an offering is different from a tithe. The tithe is clearly 10 percent of what you have earned, an amount set by God. It is a non-negotiable obligation you owe Him.

An offering is a different matter. An offering is not a specified amount. It is totally discretionary on our part, an amount we give freely to God. The amount of our offering establishes the measure, or rate by which God will bless us and increase our substance.

...For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Luke 6:38

An offering is anything you give over and above your tithe. You are not generous in the eyes of God when you tithe. Tithing is simply evidence of honesty and obedience.

It is paying God what you owe Him. However, when you hear the voice of God leading you to give beyond your tithe, that is an offering. It is a freewill love gift to your God.

You can give offerings to help finance your local church, a missionary, or any Christian outreach. Many ministries in the Kingdom of God survive solely on the freewill offerings of God's prosperous people. In many cases, offerings are God's way of meeting their needs.

Remember, your tithe only opens the windows of heaven. God begins to pour out His blessings when you give generous offerings. Your offerings determine the measure God will use to give back to you. Through your tithes and offerings, you will move into a dynamic new realm, working with God, ministering to the needs of a hurting and needy world.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
Mark 16:20

Source: https://jerco.org/2020/07/19/can-there-be-prosperity-without-the-tithe/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by chijokz(m): 4:22am On Jul 19, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems the only person who benefits and prospers is the account owner in which all tithes and offerings are paid into. Hypothetically, let's say a church has 200 members that earn $50,000 per annum and all pay their tithes of 10% which leaves them with $45,000 while total tithes paid into the pastor's account is 200x5,000 = $1,000,000 per annum.
That's why pastors will defend and continue to preach the tithing doctrine indefinitely.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by delkuf(m): 4:26am On Jul 19, 2020
If you can't obey God with your tithe, that means you will find it difficult to fully obey God. those people that are shouting I will give my tithe to the poor and how faithful are they with it. they are not faithful with it. give God ten percent that is not too much to ask now

5 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by MightySparrow: 4:28am On Jul 19, 2020
Tithe again? The joy of some, the dread of some.

3 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by MightySparrow: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2020
chijokz:
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems the only person who benefits and prospers is the account owner in which all tithes and offerings are paid into. Hypothetically, let's say a church has 200 members that earn $50,000 per annum and all pay their tithes of 10% which leaves them with $45,000 while total tithes paid into the pastor's account is 200x5,000 = $1,000,000 per annum.
That's why pastors will defend and continue to preach the tithing doctrine indefinitely.
Wrong. there is no church that their members don't contribute money call it any name. All you see is hypocricy on Nairaland. Tithe as far as know about my own church is paid by my pastor who himself doesn't run the church account or draw money from it but lives on gifts from members from which he pays his own to pay church workers.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Enoch07: 4:50am On Jul 19, 2020
let me check if dangote, Jeff bezos, Carlos slim, Ned nwoko, bill gate e.t.c pay tithe

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by hakeem4(m): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2020
delkuf:
If you can't obey God with your tithe, that means you will find it difficult to fully obey God. those people that are shouting I will give my tithe to the poor and how faithful are they with it. they are not faithful with it. give God ten percent that is not too much to ask now

If you also can’t completely obey the Old Testament then it means mr. Jesus should not help you.

I don’t see you doing the following
1) owning slaves
2) raping women
smiley committing genocides
Etc and many other barbaric acts commanded of us by the Old Testament.

Why do you cherry pick what to do in the Old Testament. How does paying tithe makes someone financially secured

As soon as you get more exposed to life ...experinces you will realize that wealth has nothing to do with spirituality....

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by delkuf(m): 4:55am On Jul 19, 2020
hakeem4:

If you also can’t completely obey the Old Testament then it means mr. Jesus should not help you.

I don’t see you doing the following
1) owning slaves
2) raping women
smiley committing genocides
Etc and many other barbaric acts commanded of us by the Old Testament.

Why do you cherry pick what to do in the Old Testament. How does paying tithe makes someone financially secured

As soon as you get more exposed to life ...experinces you will realize that wealth has nothing to do with spirituality....
I am not saying that you are secured financially if you pay your tithe. I am looking at it from the obedience point of view. if you find it difficult to obey God by giving God ten percent of your income, then you will find it difficult to fully obey God.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by hakeem4(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2020
delkuf:
I am not saying that you are secured financially if you pay your tithe. I am looking at it from the obedience point of view. if you find it difficult to obey God by giving God ten percent of your income, then you will find it difficult to fully obey God.
now I’m saying, since you give god 10% of your income; it means you are capable of obeying all gods law” right?

But I do not see you obey all gods law. All I see you do is cherrypick which one suits your agenda or not.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by delkuf(m): 5:05am On Jul 19, 2020
hakeem4:
now I’m saying, since you give god 10% of your income; it means you are capable of obeying all gods law” right?

But I do not see you obey all gods law. All I see you do is cherrypick which one suits your agenda or not.

No body can obey God's law by himself. many of those people criticizing bishop oyedepo for what are only doing it to cover there own shame of not being able to pay there tithe. I repeat, if you can't obey God in tithing, that means you can't fully obey God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Kobojunkie: 5:16am On Jul 19, 2020
delkuf:
Do you obey God with your Tithe? This is what God said you should do with your Tithe ... Have you ever done exactly what God commanded you to do with your tithe, ever?

Below is the tithing law as defined in the Old Covenant... This is the law.... all pieced together, and the word of God commanding you to obey His commandment. Tell us what aspect you have obeyed in your years as a tither

Leviticus 27 vs 30-34 ERV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30. “Every tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the trees, is the Lord's; it is holy to the Lord.
31. If a man wishes to redeem some of his tithe, he shall add a fifth to it.
32. And every tithe of herds and flocks, every tenth animal of all that pass under the herdsman's staff, shall be holy to the Lord.
33. One shall not differentiate between good or bad, neither shall he make a substitute for it; and if he does substitute for it, then both it and the substitute shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.”
34. These are the commandments that the Lord commanded Moses for the people of Israel on Mount Sinai.

This is what God told you to do with the Tithe He commanded of you.

Numbers 18 vs 25-29 ERV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. The Lord said to Moses,
26. Speak to the Levites and tell them: The Israelites will give one-tenth of everything they own to the Lord. That one-tenth will belong to the Levites. But you must give one-tenth of that to the Lord as your offering.
27. That tenth will be your offering to the Lord. It will be like grain from your own threshing floor or wine from your own winepress.
28. In this way you will also give an offering to the Lord just as the other Israelites do. You will get the one-tenth that the Israelites give to the Lord, and then you will give one-tenth of that to Aaron the priest.
29. When the Israelites give you one-tenth of everything that they own, then you must give the best and the holiest part of these things as your gift to the Lord.

Deuteronomy 14 vs 22 -29 ERV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22 Every year you must be sure to save one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that grow in your fields.
23 Then you must go to the place the Lord chooses to be the home for his name. You will go there to be with the Lord your God.
At that place you will eat the tenth(tithe) of your crops; one-tenth of your grain, your new wine, your oil, and the first animals born
in your herds and flocks. In this way you will always remember to respect the Lord your God.

24 But that place might be too far for you to travel to. Maybe you will not be able to carry one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that the
Lord has blessed you with. If that happens,
25 sell that part of your crops and take the money with you to the special place the Lord has chosen.
26 Use the money to buy anything you want; cattle, sheep, wine or beer or any other food Then
you and your family should eat and enjoy yourselves there in that place with the Lord your God.

27 But don't forget the Levites living in your town. Share your food with them because they don't have a share of the land like you
have.
28 At the end of every three years, you must gather one-tenth of your harvest for that year. Store this food in your towns.
29 Keep this food for the Levites, because they don't have any land of their own. Also keep this food for the foreigners, orphans, and
widows who live in your towns. This will provide enough for them to come and eat all they want. If you do this, the Lord your God
will bless you in everything you do.

Deuteronomy 26 vs 12 - 15 ERV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. Every third year is the Year of Tithes. In that year, you must give one-tenth of your harvest to the Levites, to the foreigners living in your country, and to the widows and orphans. Then they will have plenty to eat in every city.
13. You must say to the Lord your God, " I have taken out of my house the holy part of my harvest. I have given it to the Levites, to the foreigners, and to the orphans and widows. I have followed all the commands you gave me. I have not refused to obey any of your commands. I have not forgotten them.
14. I have not eaten this food when I was sad.[c] I was not unclean when I collected this food.[d] I have not offered any of this food for dead people. I have obeyed you, Lord my God. I have done everything you commanded me.
15. Look down from your holy home, from heaven, and bless your people Israel. And bless the land that you gave us. You promised our ancestors to give us this land: a land filled with many good things."

Remember what God said about His commandment and what blessings and curses come to those who obey OR disobey His commandments as Stipulated.

Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
16. I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17. But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18. you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.

Jeremiah 7 vs 21- 23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 This is what the Lord All-Powerful, the God of Israel, says: Go and offer as many burnt offerings and sacrifices as you want. Eat the meat of those sacrifices yourselves.
22 I brought your ancestors out of Egypt. I spoke to them, but I did not give them any commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices.
23 I only gave them this command ,"Obey me and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Do all that I command, and good things will happen to you."
Abeg make people hear word o'jare~!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Kobojunkie: 5:22am On Jul 19, 2020
MightySparrow:
Wrong. there is no church that their members don't contribute money call it any name. All you see is hypocricy on Nairaland. Tithe as far as know about my own church is paid by my pastor who himself doesn't run the church account or draw money from it but lives on gifts from members from which he pays his own to pay church workers.
Is this how Tithe is running in your cbhurch? This is the tithe that God commanded in the Old Covenant, the only place that God put together the law.
Below is the tithing law as defined in the Old Covenant... This is the law.... all pieced together, and the word of God commanding you to obey His commandment. Tell us what aspects you have obeyed in your years as a tither

Leviticus 27 vs 30-34 ERV
30. “Every tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the trees, is the Lord's; it is holy to the Lord.
31. If a man wishes to redeem some of his tithe, he shall add a fifth to it.
32. And every tithe of herds and flocks, every tenth animal of all that pass under the herdsman's staff, shall be holy to the Lord.
33. One shall not differentiate between good or bad, neither shall he make a substitute for it; and if he does substitute for it, then both it and the substitute shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.”
34. These are the commandments that the Lord commanded Moses for the people of Israel on Mount Sinai.

This is what God told you to do with the Tithe He commanded of you.

Numbers 18 vs 25-29 ERV
25. The Lord said to Moses,
26. Speak to the Levites and tell them: The Israelites will give one-tenth of everything they own to the Lord. That one-tenth will belong to the Levites. But you must give one-tenth of that to the Lord as your offering.
27. That tenth will be your offering to the Lord. It will be like grain from your own threshing floor or wine from your own winepress.
28. In this way you will also give an offering to the Lord just as the other Israelites do. You will get the one-tenth that the Israelites give to the Lord, and then you will give one-tenth of that to Aaron the priest.
29. When the Israelites give you one-tenth of everything that they own, then you must give the best and the holiest part of these things as your gift to the Lord.

Deuteronomy 14 vs 22 -29 ERV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22 Every year you must be sure to save one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that grow in your fields.
23 Then you must go to the place the Lord chooses to be the home for his name. You will go there to be with the Lord your God.
At that place you will eat the tenth(tithe) of your crops; one-tenth of your grain, your new wine, your oil, and the first animals born
in your herds and flocks. In this way you will always remember to respect the Lord your God.

24 But that place might be too far for you to travel to. Maybe you will not be able to carry one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that the
Lord has blessed you with. If that happens,
25 sell that part of your crops and take the money with you to the special place the Lord has chosen.
26 Use the money to buy anything you want; cattle, sheep, wine or beer or any other food Then
you and your family should eat and enjoy yourselves there in that place with the Lord your God.

27 But don't forget the Levites living in your town. Share your food with them because they don't have a share of the land like you
have.
28 At the end of every three years, you must gather one-tenth of your harvest for that year. Store this food in your towns.
29 Keep this food for the Levites, because they don't have any land of their own. Also keep this food for the foreigners, orphans, and
widows who live in your towns. This will provide enough for them to come and eat all they want. If you do this, the Lord your God
will bless you in everything you do.

Deuteronomy 26 vs 12 - 15 ERV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. Every third year is the Year of Tithes. In that year, you must give one-tenth of your harvest to the Levites, to the foreigners living in your country, and to the widows and orphans. Then they will have plenty to eat in every city.
13. You must say to the Lord your God, " I have taken out of my house the holy part of my harvest. I have given it to the Levites, to the foreigners, and to the orphans and widows. I have followed all the commands you gave me. I have not refused to obey any of your commands. I have not forgotten them.
14. I have not eaten this food when I was sad.[c] I was not unclean when I collected this food.[d] I have not offered any of this food for dead people. I have obeyed you, Lord my God. I have done everything you commanded me.
15. Look down from your holy home, from heaven, and bless your people Israel. And bless the land that you gave us. You promised our ancestors to give us this land: a land filled with many good things."

Remember what God said about His commandment and what blessings and curses come to those who obey OR disobey His commandments as Stipulated.

Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
16. I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17. But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18. you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.

Jeremiah 7 vs 21- 23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 This is what the Lord All-Powerful, the God of Israel, says: Go and offer as many burnt offerings and sacrifices as you want. Eat the meat of those sacrifices yourselves.
22 I brought your ancestors out of Egypt. I spoke to them, but I did not give them any commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices.
23 I only gave them this command ,"Obey me and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Do all that I command, and good things will happen to you."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by helinues: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Me wey Sabi how to share my money directly to those who are indeed in need of help.

Railway jam tithe

11 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by petra1(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2020
chijokz:
Correct me if I'm wrong

You are wrong

but it seems the only person who benefits and prospers is the account owner in which all tithes and offerings are paid into. Hypothetically, let's say a church has 200 members that earn $50,000 per annum and all pay their tithes of 10% which leaves them with $45,000 while total tithes paid into the pastor's account is 200x5,000 = $1,000,000 per annum.

Wrong . Tithes are not paid to Pastors account . Church Monty is not Pastors money . 90% of Pastors are doing it voluntarily without getting welfare because they have jobs . Before a ministry will give you a church to pastor you must have a job first . You must be a tither . Pastors are number one Rutgers and givers
Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2020
It is only in Africa that people still interpret the Bible literally.

This is how Africans understand tithe - ”If you don't pay your tithe, you'll remain(become) poor forever. But if you do, you may become prosperous”

Here's the actual truth - ”If you pay your tithe, you are directly contributing to the sustainability of the Christian religion. By this singular act of kindness, your children will also benefit from Christianity.

But in Nigeria, everything na ”gra-gra”.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Origin(f): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2020
I think that as long as it is used for its rightful purpose then you should pay.

If it is meant for the poor you can pay to the poor the orphans widow etc. If you feel it might not be managed properly.

All Abraham's religion supports a very simple way of life.

If we lived simply and helped others, then everyone would be comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by BackllGodNaija: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Sure. There are several biblical examples of men who didn't pay tithes yet were financially prosperous. One of them was Job who was said to be the most prosperous man of his region. He did help the poor a lot though but didn't pay tithes!

8 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by DropsMic(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2020
I guess Dangote pays his tithe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by seunlayi(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Uyi168: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Enoch07:
let me check if dangote, Jeff bezos, Carlos slim, Ned nwoko, bill gate e.t.c pay tithe
.. If u are done checking, lemme know. I want to check if mark Zuckerberg, Alibaba, and seun osewa pay theirs too..

18 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by gospelpen(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Pavore9: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Hustlers in the vineyard under the disguise of God's servants.

6 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by PureGoldh(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2020
To me, tithing means helping those people in need.

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by sapientia(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
How many of the first 20 richest men in the world pay tithe?

With this answer I can know what I will say

Or if its established that everyone who has been paying their tithe for the past one year have become very rich.

Ooh... I forgot, its only after paying tithe that they will remind you that you also have to live right.... Hehehehehe

Perfect way to get an excuse for your poverty.

ANYONE WHO ASKS YOU TO PAY TITHE IS A THIEF

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Tithe matter! This case can't be settled!

2 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by fredoooooo: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Yes ... Tithe is just a means to help the poor , you don't have to pay it to a church or pastors pocket ..

7 Likes

Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by enedoboy(f): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
�� Today we present 7 world famous celebrities who are actually Nigerians

Click on the picture to watch and get informed.

Thanks for watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w9Rn3TJumQ
Re: Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini by Loadbalancer(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
This tithe matter don cause too much wahala. Real Christians should tell us the truth they want us to believe please

This week's website giveaway! I'll build a simple responsive custom website at 15k for first 2 people only. Click my name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? / Is It Right For Churches To Celebrate Cultural Day In Church? / HELP: Is Having A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.