Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) (24352 Views)

Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by arc043166: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Sehinde my friend, im typing this while water runs down from my eyes. The last i saw you i didnt know it was going to be the last. Remembering our days in FUTA brings tear to my eyes. How we used to eat from same plate,how u used to teach me all those physics that seemed unassaillable
.What a brilliant friend u were. So sad to read this here, rest in peace dear friend.
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by realmanarken(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Afonja Gat No Chills Rip Man Its so Pathetic. sad
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2017
He died in active legal service, may God console the family he left behind.
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by afobierin: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2017
RIp office
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by afobierin: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2017
THIS IS A BIG LESSON TO THE REST THEY ON THE ROAD AS IF DEY GET JAZZ

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by afobierin: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2017
This is big lesson to them they we stand on d road as if dey ave jazz
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Gossiplover: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2017
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
A sad occurrence it was.
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Hespee93: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
To say d fact, dat Ilesa Akure road is nt where FRSC can stay to stop cars. The road is very dangarous to drive. I could remember d last time I went to Ipetu Ijesa. A white car witout plate number @ d back nearlly knock down a FRCS officer. D rate @ qhich cat speeds on dat road isssss.
I wonder why will a road safety standing on express road to catch moto.
Anywa RIP. To say d fact, dat Ilesa Akure road is nt where FRSC can stay to stop cars. The road is very dangarous to drive. I could remember d last time I went to Ipetu Ijesa. A white car witout plate number @ d back nearlly knock down a FRCS officer. D rate @ qhich cat speeds on dat road isssss.
I wonder why will a road safety standing on express road to catch moto.
Anywa RIP.
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by BiadeFolar(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
E fit no be reckless driving o... The guy fit be like 'if dem born you well, no comot for road'
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by manifoldcraft: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
pol23:
RIP...
Safety first should be their watchword.
How I wish say na policeman.
Why do you wish its a policeman?
It's pure wickedness to wish death to any human
The police man can still be your brother,cousin or relation
please dont talk carelessly
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
next time he will not stand in the middle of the high way angry
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
next time he will not stand in the middle of the high way angry

Gbamgringringrin
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by IMASTEX: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
The Nigeria Police got a lot of work to do to reform the force. A police was shot dead by a fellow robbers. Oh sorry robbers. And over 80% of the commenter were pleased with the news. FRSC officer was killed and everyone is sending condolences. Both a federal uniform worker. One a vampire the other a human.
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's so sad the way we lose our young men and women to preventable events in Nigeria. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, and may God Almighty comfort the families he left behind.
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Martin0:

Gbamgringringrin
The same way one road safety idiot stood infront of my SUV, while i was in full speed doing 160 mile ph, along Enugu awka high way, just because he suspect i wasn't wearing seatbelt, when he realised that i was not going to stop he jumped off the road grin they chased me with that their Rubbish vehicle until i disappeared in Awkuzu junction.
they are trying to chase an AMG 63 SUV Benz with a road safety van.

but i was lucky they didn't shoot me embarassed
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
If a road safety personel is killed on the road means he is not qualified to be a ROAD SAFETY officer,

The road wasn't obviously safe for him even though it was his job to make the road safe. undecided
***smokes some ganja***** grin grin next time he should do his job properly.
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
The same way one road safety idiot stood infront of my SUV, while i was in full speed doing 160 mile ph, along Enugu awka high way, just because he suspect i wasn't wearing seatbelt, when he realised that i was not going to stop he jumped off the road grin they chased me with that their Rubbish vehicle until i disappeared in Awkuzu junction.
they are trying to chase an AMG 63 SUV Benz with a road safety van.

but i was lucky they didn't shoot me embarassed

Hahahahahahahgringrin

So u dey fear make dem nor shoot yougringrin

U nor get mind ee
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahgringrin

So u dey fear make dem nor shoot yougringrin

U nor get mind ee
o boy! na wa oo! i fear nigerian force well! well o! i no understand every time i am in that contiri all i see is men with guns from security in MR BIGGs to SARS to mopol to ordinary police to customs to Army to Road safety down to vigilantes there are more guns in nigeria than in mexico. all these forces and guns just to shoot nigerians? i fear o!
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by Martin0(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
o boy! na wa oo! i fear nigerian force well! well o! i no understand every time i am in that contiri all i see is men with guns from security in MR BIGGs to SARS to mopol to ordinary police to customs to Army to Road safety down to vigilantes there are more guns in nigeria than in mexico. all these forces and guns just to shoot nigerians? i fear o!

Hahahahahahahahahgringringrin

Na wa oooo aaaa na today I see why u dey alway's run from them,fear fear mangringringrin
Re: Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) by collins07(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/26/road-safety-officer-crushed-death-reckless-driver-ondo-state

it wasn't intentionally,I met with d driver,funny thing is that,he is a medical doctor and his association has been making efforts to settle d case.......Rip to dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrible Accident In Delta,People Burnt 2 Death Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) / Nigerians To Pay N107,500 For IELTS From September 2023 / RRS Rescues Two underage Boys At Marina In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.