Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Virgins And Masturbation: 10 Fact You Need To Know As A Student - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Virgins And Masturbation: 10 Fact You Need To Know As A Student (479 Views)

FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology? / Virgins And Masturbation / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgins And Masturbation: 10 Fact You Need To Know As A Student by Cymball: 5:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Lots of questions on masturbation has been asked most especially from ladies -yes, ladies masturbate a lot, especially virgins. Guys also masturbate. There is no debate on that. I’m not here to argue about who masturbates most, I need to deal with a serious issue.

A sexual urge for virgins is strong. What makes it stronger is the novelty, newness, the mystery and the hearsays about sex.

Masturbation is handling your genitals consistently to achieve orgasm. Ladies may stroke their clitoris while guys rub, massage or caress their penis. I decided to give an explicit explanation because some ask me what masturbation is. Some ladies especially non-virgins use candles, banana, small bottles, sticks, dildos or whatever represents a penis and do solo sex (having sex by yourself).

Masturbation is completely wrong and not the way out. Let me explain:

https://www.theowlcampus.com/virgins-and-masturbation-10-fact-you-need-to-know-as-a-student/

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Made Easy / Scientist Worried That Brain Wasting “zombie Deer” Disease Might Spread To Human / Why Shaving Your Pubic Hair Might Be A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.