Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria (711 Views)

Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / Angry Women Protest In Akwa Ibom Over Importation Of Thugs By Politicians. / Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Rats: What is Parasite Anesthesia?

How come when rats eat people's flesh when sleeping they don't notice until they wake up. Because while they are eating your flesh they will be blowing air on the area to kill the pain.

Many other parasitic animals do that as well. First, they inject you with an anesthesia to kill your feelings and pain on that spot. Then they will give you a good eating.

The pastors are doing the same in Nigeria. They will collect Trillions of Naira not Billions anymore from poor people. Then they will build an Auditorium of N1 billion from their pocket money ( Parasite Anesthesia).

The politicians do the same as well. They will steal Trillions from the public money and give some bags of rice or buy some youths wheelbarrow for empowerment. (Parasite anesthesia).

The people keeps rejoicing because of the parasitic anesthesia..

One politician stole money and then build an eleventh century floating latrine for her people. Her people were dancing. (parasite anesthesia). I spoke out and gave her an award for incompetent.

Another politicians stole some money and build wooden Nigerian modern water bridge for his people. The people were rejoicing. (parasite anesthesia). I spoke out.

Yes another politicians empowered his people with Wheelbarrow after stealing billions of money and the people were happy (parasitic anesthesia). I spoke out.

In all these cases I got abusive comments from the people who were suffering. Why? Stockholm Syndrome.

Now a famous pastor that collects trillions from his people that we will call Chris to keep his anonymity donated N80 Million ( I just found out this was over exaggerated to be 1 Billion) to build an auditorium from his pocket money in a university that functions also as his church where the poor students are paying tithe with their parents money. (parasitic anesthesia). The people are happy.

Now I am speaking out and the people are upset. Those upset with me can go and climb the roof and stay there if they like. Maybe one day they will wake up and see the RATS.

I will ride on. I will soon get to the other big pastors.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297852844054164&id=158338594672257

Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2017
more

Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44 cc:madridguy and sarrki
Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
undecided Shehu Sani donated radio and camel, Senate Ben Bruce with all his empty common sense rants we dont know what his own is.

One thing I know is that Nigeria certainly has no future, no national development plans on d short, mid and long term basis.

Member of the national assembly has no rights what so ever to fund the execution of project. That is d exclusive responsibilty of the executive. The legislative arm has become a good means of enriching oneself cos no measure are on ground to even monitor how these so-called constituency allowances are spent. No wonder the likes of Dino who never even had a bicycle now have fleet of expensive cars to flaunt and money to take selfies when on abroad on holiday.

The monies these useless national assembly take are part of what makes recurrent expenditure so high. No wonder they cant enact strict laws to take high level corruption by public officers
Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Shehu Sani donated radio and camel, Senate Ben Bruce with all his empty common sense rants we dont know what his own is.

One thing I know is that Nigeria certainly has no future, no national development plans on d short, mid and long term basis.

Member of the national assembly has no rights what so ever to fund the execution of project. That is d exclusive responsibilty of the executive. The legislative arm has become a good means of enriching oneself cos no measure are on ground to even monitor how these so-called constituency allowances are spent. No wonder the likes of Dino who never even had a bicycle now have fleet of expensive cars to flaunt and money to take selfies when on abroad on holiday.

The monies these useless national assembly take are part of what makes recurrent expenditure so high. No wonder they cant enact strict laws to take high level corruption by public officers

That it true bro.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by adem30: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
This Idiot donated Transistor radio and still have gut to criticize El-Rufai

Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
adem30:
This Idiot donated Transistor radio and still have gut to criticize El-Rufai
Stupid man
Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by jashar(f): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
The governor that recently gave out goats nko?
Re: List Of Worst Empowerment By Politicians in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
jashar:
The governor that recently gave out goats nko?
Please The Picture and governor name?

(1) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Some Nigerians In Libya Not Willingly To Return / FH Court Orders Senate To Swear In Okonkwo As Anambra Central Senator / FACT-CHECK: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Wrong On Jonathan’s ECA Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.