Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (21063 Views)

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by ebosse(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jakumo:
South African black women all weigh 500 pounds and above.

When a new title called Miss Hippopotamus Galaxy is created, black South African women will automatically become top contenders, and can thus interrupt their alcohol drinking schedule to compete for the crown.

but I would bet my net worth that there is no country in existence that can match South Africa in the national sport of drinking whilst singing and shouting, to the point of requiring medical attention

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaa.....

This guy, u don kill me this night

I can't remember when last I laughed this hard..

U need to see me right now, I'm laughing and crying @ the same time!
Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by Belthazor(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Jakumo:

I never met one in my life, so I guess I should count my lucky stars, going by the way they look in pictures.

And then of course, ALL South Africans, regardless of gender and body tonnage, are nasty slobbering, ululating drunks, above all else.
What a dumb, useless Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by Belthazor(m): 2:29am On Nov 28, 2017
slowbreeze:
White-washed Scam..When it comes to Africa's turn for the crown;they will still pick a white African..
Not everything is a race issue!

What's wrong with Black people?

3 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by Chydobe: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Now, did you know that behind the stunning beauty and heart melting smile, there are still more facts to know about Miss South-Africa Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Miss universe 2017? We took a peak into her life and fished out these five facts.

Click on link below to read more

http://www.newzified.com/miss-universe-2017-2018-did-you-know-these-5-facts-about-current-miss-universe/
Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jakumo:
South African black women all weigh 500 pounds and above, so it is hardly surprising that a white woman had to be found to compete in beauty pageants on the world stage.

When a new title called Miss Hippopotamus Galaxy is created, black South African women will automatically become top contenders, and can thus interrupt their alcohol drinking schedule to compete for the crown.
if Nairaland or this comment is anything to go by… i'd say the majority of Nigerians are stupid

3 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jakumo:

I never met one in my life, so I guess I should count my lucky stars, going by the way they look in pictures.

And then of course, ALL South Africans, regardless of gender and body tonnage, are nasty slobbering, ululating drunks, above all else.
the irony is that you've never even met one in life but here you are judging people you've never even met! how dumb can you be?

6 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by IronGalaxy: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
I guess you guys haven't come across the "beautiful south african girls" thread. This ignorant ufck will eat humble pie

3 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by IronGalaxy: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
i doubt she's a full-blooded southie.

she doesn't have protruding forehead.
at least South African women are far morr beautiful than yours. Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by IronGalaxy: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Belthazor:
Not everything is a race issue!

What's wrong with Black people?

No, what's wrong with Nigerians, if it's not race it's tribes or complexions

3 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by IronGalaxy: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by Jakumo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the irony is that you've never even met one in life but here you are judging people you've never even met! how dumb can you be?

Dumb enough to know that drunks are best avoided, especially if they are armed, as is the case in South Africa, with ALL the drunks there, both male and female.
Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
if Nairaland or this comment is anything to go by… i'd say the majority of Nigerians are stupid

why waste your time on him/ her

3 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by IronGalaxy: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jakumo:

Dumb enough to know that drunks are best avoided, especially if they are armed, as is the case in South Africa, with ALL the drunks there, both male and female.
yea we like our drink like you like maiming each other for human parts

4 Likes

Re: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) by Jakumo(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2017
IronGalaxy:
yea we like our drink like you like maiming each other for human parts

Skull mining is a treasured African enterprise, and I will not tolerate our tradition being mocked in this way. My lawyers will contact yours soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Special Slimming Belt For Weight Loss / Kimberly Chukwuemeka Wins 6th Exquisite Queen Nigeria World Beauty Pageant / Dorcas Kasinde Wins Miss Africa 2018 In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.