Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition (1444 Views)

UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos) / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Abosede Oyinlola: OAU Student Wins Osun Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition by dabeto: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2017
'It's even better than getting into Cambridge!': Law undergraduate shares her delight at winning the university's Best Bum competition

A law undergraduate has been crowned the winner of Cambridge University's annual 'best bum' award.

The student - identified only as 'Vita' - spoke proudly about her 'considerable a** and thighs' as she stripped off to showcase her perfectly pert derriere.

Her saucy winning shot, which shows her leaning naked against an oak tree at Homerton College, won nearly a quarter of the vote among readers of The Tab student newspaper after being shortlisted in the top 10.
Vita is proud to have won as a woman with a voluptuous figure, and even joked that she's more proud of her photos than getting into Cambridge.

She said: 'I don't have the most athletic figure and I have quite a considerable a*** and thighs. It says a lot about how far the world has come in body acceptance.

'I have worked hard to accept my body. I wanted to prove that to myself by doing something I wouldn't usually do.

'I didn't even expect the photo would be in the top 10 - let alone be the winner.
She took victory by a one per cent margin over second place 'Virginia', who polled 23.08 per cent with a similar pose in a tree.

Now Vita's curvaceous derriere has become a star on campus with friends commending her for her boldness.

She said: 'Everyone who has seen my photos has been so positive. I have seen comments online saying that I'm fat but I'm going to ignore the trolls.

'I know there are comments saying that Cambridge students are 'snowflakes' and not working but I think it's sad and narrow-minded to call us that!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5118559/Curvy-Cambridge-University-wins-best-bum-award-2017.html

Re: Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition by Nbote(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Jus lookat oyibo ppl... So somebody sat down and said "Let's hold a contest on who has d best Nyash"?

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nawa, o

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition by byemx06(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
c yansh.......chisos
Re: Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
choi!! lalasticlala mynd44 can you jus imagine?? FP Abeg cheesy
Re: Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition by Antoniosmile: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Vaseline gang, over to you
Re: Undergraduate Law Student Wins Best Bum Competition by sirjentul05(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2017
If I follow for back nyash am, e go mek sense die

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate GPA Of The National Open University 2018 Released Result / Students Project Topics | Download Complete Project Materials Chapter 1-5 / Neco Gce Result For Nov / Dec 2018 Is Out - Check Yours Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.