Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Funny And Witty Quotes Of Robert Mugabe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny And Witty Quotes Of Robert Mugabe (494 Views)

Robert Mugabe Will Be Remembered For His Sweet Quotes. / Zimbabweans Celebrates As Robert Mugabe Resigns / Rise And Fall Of Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe. Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Witty Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by campusflavour: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.
Robert Mugabe

I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
Robert Mugabe

Our votes must go together with our guns. After all, any vote we shall have, shall have been the product of the gun. The gun which produces the vote should remain its security officer - its guarantor. The people's votes and the people's guns are always inseparable twins.
Robert Mugabe

Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.
Robert Mugabe
If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.
Robert Mugabe

Don't drink at all, don't smoke, you must exercise and eat vegetables and fruit.
Robert Mugabe

Only God who appointed me will remove me.
Robert Mugabe

I think that the movement is weak in Zimbabwe, much weaker than it is in Italy for example, much weaker than it is in Spain, much weaker than it is even in Germany, although there the groups are small they are very vociferous and you get them speaking loudly and organising.
Robert Mugabe

FOR MORE CLICK LINK BELOW

source:

https://campusflavour1..com.ng/2017/11/funny-and-witty-quotes-of-robert-mugabe.html

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Deal With My Landlord. / Movie: A Bad Moms Christmas (2017) || Deckmob.com / Stop Buying Petrol, Convert Your Gen To Use Cooking Gas-08166866515

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.