Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Christine Edet Wins Cross River Most Beautiful Girl 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christine Edet Wins Cross River Most Beautiful Girl 2017 (939 Views)

Tears Flows Over Death Of Female CP Christine Alalo In Ethiopian Airlines Crash / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christine Edet Wins Cross River Most Beautiful Girl 2017 by frankiekinase: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Cross River Most Beautiful Girl, CRMBG pageant, at the weekend in Calabar came alive again; this time with Christine Edet, 19 contestant representing Calabar South LGA in the beauty contest cinching this year's crown.

Miss Edet is a 300level physiology undergraduate of the University of Calabar, Calabar.

Miss Vivian Ujunwa Ugbe representing Yala came 1st Runner Up to clinch CRMBG Tourism 2017; Miss Tina Ajang representing Bekwarra came 2nd runner up to clinch CRMBG Culture and Heritage title; Miss Alice Duke of Abi came third to win CRMBG ambassador; and Sandra Eyo, of Odukpani took home CRMBG Face of Bell’Sabel Modeling and Grooming Agency.

Miss Edet, in an interview with newsmen shortly after she was announced winner said she will use her position as CRMBG Queen to tackle malaria and typhoid fever in Cross River State.

"I have a pet project known as Rollback Malaria and Typhoid. As CRMBG queen I will create intensive awareness on the causes of malaria and typhoid fever with a view to reduce the disease in Cross River State," Edet said.

Read more at: https://calabarreporters.com/30107/cross-river-most-beautiful-girl

Re: Christine Edet Wins Cross River Most Beautiful Girl 2017 by Munae(f): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Christine Edet Wins Cross River Most Beautiful Girl 2017 by makdcash(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Fine ge kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction To This Scenario / I'm Half Nigerian And Half Somali And I'm Treated As A Foreigner / Another Male Hostel Attacked In UDUS Sokoto By Yaro Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.