Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

#mainagate: Interior Minister, Dambazzau, Denies Maina Before Reps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #mainagate: Interior Minister, Dambazzau, Denies Maina Before Reps (1577 Views)

Rowdy Session As Amaechi Appears Before Reps Panel Over Chinese Loan / NDDC Probe: Akpabio Appears Before Reps Committee / Breaking: Interior Minister, Dambazau, In Ballot-printing Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#mainagate: Interior Minister, Dambazzau, Denies Maina Before Reps by annabana234: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgULxdoZIJc

ORIGINAL LINK:http://oak.tv/mainagate-interior-minister-dambazzau/

Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, Head of Service Winifred Oyo-Ita and Minister of Interior Affairs, Abdulrahman Dambazzau, have all denied ordering the reinstatement of fugitive former chairman of the Presidential Taskforce on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina.
At a public hearing at the House of Representatives on Thursday, the Interior Minister denied having any role in the reinstatement of Maina.
“My role as minister was on a policy matter that has to do with public safety and internal security and also chair anything that has to do with board that establishes prison, Immigration civil defense and Federal fire service” he stated.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Boxed-head Boerboels For Sale Incredibly Cheap / I Can't Skip Replays In My Pes2018 PS3 / Thunder Strikes 3persons Dead In Ijebu Ode (graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.