Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (17565 Views)

Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by proeast(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
rubbish!
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by CasaFFa(f): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oooooooooo Libyans why, UN see what Libyans are doing to people in their country
Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=413697
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by wxyz1: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
A country with intellectuals that allowed 95 years old man with NEPA bill as certificate to govern them, what would you expect? Where is Tude Bakare, he is not occupying the street again, What about Tinubu, Amechi and the like where are they. God will judge them. This country is full of injustice. A country where the citizens believe in propaganda than realities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dullardism in Africa
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Eddiecute86(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerians have turned to Chemist they only know how to react, react and react without any visible effect of their reaction (products).

A +B <====> C +D
(Reactants). (Products)
Nigerians. No effect

1 Like

Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Dare2Try(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Eddiecute86:
Nigerians have turned to Chemist they only know how to react, react and react without any visible effect of their reaction (products).

A +B <====> C +D
(Reactants). (Products)
Nigerians. No effect

My brother, the thing weak me sef
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by hoover420: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
GGirll:
That's how my cousin travelled to quatar n came back thanks God n swore never to travel out of Nigeria till he dies, he then took his mechanic job seriously n now he's a millionaire....all these ppl looking for greener pastures are unwise I rather hustle here n make it than enter one chance country like Libya n quatar spits
You must shaa juice the lie to make it interesting grin
Your cousin came back & became a millionaire just like dat? cheesy
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by hoover420: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Watched a video on twitter of them beating and mercilessly stabbing a guy. Can't really say if he is a Nigerian or if the incident happened in Libya but that video was barbaric that it instantly changed my mood. Couldn't cry
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by donqx: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
hehehehehe
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by jumobi1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
They took too long to respond. Any serious government would have issued a strong statement with 48 hours of the news. In fact we should have threatened Libya in the most diplomatic way possible.

Imagine if those were Americans being sold. Hmm
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by olmoRoc: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
How long did it take them to react? A country that cares for her citizens would have reacted immediately.
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Justinlean02(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
This nation is totally doomed, Nigeria, AU and UN just loads of crap
Read More on Libya slavery: http://www.naijxclusive.com/libyan-slavery-the-untold-failure-of-au-un-disturbing-photos/
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by nextstep(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
There was a lot of words spoken but very little actually said. What are they planning to do?
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by mikolo80: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari destroyed the economy so much that Nigerians have indeed been reduced to slave value in ranks of human pecking order ..It so sad to see 100s of young Nigerians escaping this diabolical hardship broughand education t upon us by baf governaance being sold like goats in open air market.
Yeah buhari spoilt our roads,hospitals, airport(Stella),,security And education system in 2 years not Jonathan or PDP.
Very astute observation
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by SalamRushdie: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
mikolo80:

Yeah buhari spoilt our roads,hospitals, airport(Stella),,security And education system in 2 years not Jonathan or PDP.
Very astute observation

Yes he did when he planned that unnecesaary coup in 1984

1 Like

Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by thedondada(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
I won't even go to Libya if I am offered a first class ticket and a room in the presidential palace with Israeli bodyguards. No thanks.

Then I would use my eye to cross desert that the Israelites crossed that time say n.a. Italy of all places I want to go.

Lol. We are really dumb in this country and as someone said this very night some peeps have set out for Libya with the strong belief that it's not thier portion to die on the way.
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
KAYD007:
This could never had happened under the african strong man the late momoh Gaddafi.

Fellow african countries were mute while he was being bombarded and dragged out and murdered, now your children are being used as sex slaves and sold as slaves and being priced the way they price agege bread at oshodi bus stop

shame shame , shame on you.

Your ignorance is a mental disease in its own right. Your beloved MUMU Gaddafi also used blacks as slaves. Arabbs have been selling and buying blacks for thousands of years.
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
So sad!!!!

Vote the Man that will make Nigeria a pleasant place to stay...

Lesser people will have to travel out for greener pastures subsequently...

Atikulate

I am not an advocate of both candidates for 2019 but Atiku is dead on arrival.

I understand they have paid you for campaign as I wish you goodluck in your failed mission
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by mikolo80: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

he didn't plan the coup o
The majors did and then installed him cos they believed he was the least corrupt general
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by mikolo80: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by SalamRushdie: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
he didn't plan the coup o
The majors did and then installed him cos they believed he was the least corrupt general

You people should stop these lies of always trying to absolve Buhari ..Buhari plannned the coup 100 percent
Re: Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by mikolo80: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You people should stop these lies of always trying to absolve Buhari ..Buhari plannned the coup 100 percent
whatever floats your boat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) / Today In Nigerian History: 29th July / President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.