Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 (5943 Views)

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Finally: Infinix Zero 5, Note 4, HOT 5 : How To Block / Unblock Specific Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by XIcywongh: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2017
ZERO 5 PRO vs. ZERO 5
Overview Differences
Infinix recently launched Zero 5 and Zero 5 embedded with amazing features.
Core Specs difference and Physical Differences.
Specs: Zero 5 Pro vs. Zero 5
Display: Comes with Resolution 1920*1080: Which gives you Sharp 5.98 inches FHD Display and consume less battery. With the 85% NTSC values and 500 nit brightness features you can capture every amazing moments.
1920*1080 (368ppi) Resolution every moment is captured.
Premium Design:
Comes with Diamond cutting edge
28 point CCD detect technology
Zero 5 is crafted with smooth design and elegant metal texture
3.28 mm side length and amazing Bordeaux red reflective Improvement for you reflective lifestyle.
Dual Camera Photography: Bring the Moment closer to you with One Touch.
Dual Back Camera : Adopting 1.25um huge pixel with with 2x optical Zoom
Digital Zoom up to 10x
12MP + 13MP ( comes with wide-angle+ telephoto features )
6p + lens
f/2.0 wide-angle aperture
f/2.6 telephoto aperture
All your special moments is certified.

Gorilla Protection:
Anti- Scratch
Surface tension of 700Mpa
Strong Resistance capacity

Rear Photography Master:
Super quality capture
Multi- Frame Noise Technology [ Ensure perfect shots of every moment, Night party etc. at night ]
RGBW sensor [ ensures environment temperature to create a natural ambiance of your photos and moments ]
Flash LED
16 Mega-Pixel front camera
16 MP 4in1 selfie camera [ every moment comes with Stay True Happiness

Super Speed Memory:
6GB RAM
Incredible experience in world of endless possibilities
DDR4 X Power efficiency
Zero Lagging in HD Gaming and Real time Google VR Reality Experience
X-Charge Unlimited capacity

Incredible Storage Master:
Zero 5:
64GB ROM
Zero 5 Plus
128GB ROM

Monster Performance:
Helio P25
CPU clock speed of 2.6 GHz
Super strong processing ability and smartphone powered by Helio P25
Optimized photo shooting
Optimize user experience and efficiency

Humming Bird
XOS 3 latest
Anti-theft system
Flexible split-screen mode
New smart interaction
Xtheme [ Unlimited beauty, colourful wallpapers and unlimited personalization ]
Magazine Lock screen [ Real time moment interaction ]
Magic Movie [ Share your story ,personality and lifestyle with fast shooting lens, Real time special effects ]
Camera
IOS Anti Shake and low light blurring
4x Sharper Zoom with clarity and image stability
PRO Mode
Calibration [ For parameters such as Metering, Shutter Time,IOS,EV,White Balance and Focal Length Adjustment.

Physical Features of Zero 5 Pro and Zero 5
Zero 5 Pro comes with golden finishing:

(Golden Finishing round the FingerPrint) (Golden Finishing Round Back camera)

Zero 5 comes with golden Metallic and captivating Finishing:

(Metallic Finishes round Fingerprint) (Captivating Finishing Round Camera)

Zero 5 Pro comes with golden finishing: Zero 5 comes with golden Metallic

Stay True with Infinix Zero 5 Pro/Zero 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice work Infinix. The Zero 5 is a Beauty with Brain
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by nightbuzzer: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2017
awesome
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by pharmtasy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by LizzyWiz(f): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is awesome... I love the both device...
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by BiancaNic: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Infinix got it this time...Amazing features... Front Camera awesome loads Selfies definitely gonna get this device
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Wongkeiye(f): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
I love the gold finishing.. Lovely this device specs is superb....

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Wongkeiye(f): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
The Golden finishes is awesome, the dual camera and super Zoom feature got an amazing tag
pharmtasy:
Here is the successor to the great zero 4 pro. With the added allure of 6gb , optical zoom and excellent craftsmanship it is a device worthy of my attention. Can't wait to feel you
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Wongkeiye(f): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Perfect successor for Zero 4 Pro
pharmtasy:
Here is the successor to the great zero 4 pro. With the added allure of 6gb , optical zoom and excellent craftsmanship it is a device worthy of my attention. Can't wait to feel you
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by LizzyWiz(f): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
What's the price difference?
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Infinix devices do not last more than 2yrs.
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Adesaheed1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
The phone sure die i just live d look and d spec
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Toheeb041: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awesome device, that 6gb ram and dual camera is tha bomb

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Toheeb041: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
thesicilian:

Really? Cuz I've got an infinix device I've been using since 2015 and is still working perfectly

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by LizzyWiz(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why say so?
thesicilian:
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by LizzyWiz(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
I have using my infinix device for 2yrs no issues, purchase another one... Enjoying it... Have what issues with yours?
thesicilian:
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Wongkeiye(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
I disagree with you, Infinix Zero, Zero 2 Hot still available in the market, I have used mine Hot Note still using it..
thesicilian:
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Wongkeiye(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Superb spec worth the features
Adesaheed1:
The phone sure die i just live d look and d spec
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Wongkeiye(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Same here... I guess he had issues with his device.. Infinix provides avaliable units for customers, we have Xclub or Carl Care Service Centre
Toheeb041:

Really? Cuz I've got an infinix device I've been using since 2015 and is still working perfectly
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by XIcywongh: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Have you ever had any issues with Infinix device before?
thesicilian:
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by XIcywongh: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
More premium texture differences of Zero 5 Pro vs Zero 5

Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by BiancaNic: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is good... I love the Red color a perfect match for outfit..
XIcywongh:
More premium texture differences of Zero 5 Pro vs Zero 5
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by BiancaNic: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
I will definitely go for the Red color I'm okay with 64G Rom
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by BiancaNic: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Share the price tag for the two device? And where to buy it?
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
It depends on your usage. A 2 year phone is a long time of usage which means the phone performed well enough to rate it high and infinix phones actually last a lifetime as long as you keep changing the battery after every 2 years of plenty uasge...
thesicilian:
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by RGBshield: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
thesicilian:
which one are you using? .... Check now using don't have a smart phone
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by skino4united(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
thesicilian:
Bro, find something reasonable to say. I have someone at my workplace who still uses the hot note despite the fact that she bought it at Launch, calculate how many years the hot note has been in the market. I got the hot 2 barely 2 weeks after it was launched, used it for about 6 months and gave it to my wife who is still using it till now. Do the analysis yourself and tell me how many years you think I'm talking about here. There are other instances of you want me to go on. Perhaps you had an issue with your phone and that doesn't mean you should generalize it

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by LizzyWiz(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Same here.. My friend is still using her Hot Note no issues guess his had issues and didn't relate to Infinix Carl Care Service Centre or Forum
skino4united:

Bro, find something reasonable to say. I have someone at my workplace who still uses the hot note despite the fact that she bought it at Launch, calculate how many years the hot note has been in the market. I got the hot 2 barely 2 weeks after it was launched, used it for about 6 months and gave it to my wife who is still using it till now. Do the analysis yourself and tell me how many years you think I'm talking about here. There are other instances of you want me to go on. Perhaps you had an issue with your phone and that doesn't mean you should generalize it
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by XIcywongh: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
I guess he had issues with his phone... But Infinix I know is certified...
skino4united:

Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by SirSpencer97(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Seriously can't wait to get my hands on the zero 5 o what marvelous beauty it is
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by Jaculze(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
The device is tested but they can't match the masterpiece of Tecno
Re: Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 by pharmtasy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Majority are still using the infinix hot note and the android one device, Hot 2
thesicilian:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Things Your Tecno Android Phones Can Do / Iphone Remains The Best(opinion) / AIRTEL HACK: Get Free 1000 Airtime Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.