Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Itel P32 Review: Great For Those On The Move - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P32 Review: Great For Those On The Move (1609 Views)

Tecno Phantom 9 - Full Review (great Or Shitty?) / Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery / Itel P32 Launched With 4000mah Battery And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel P32 Review: Great For Those On The Move by Joafjoe2018(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
itel mobile recently unveiled one of its best mid-range smartphones of 2018, itel P32, and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it - firstly, because the smartphone is said to flaunt an enormous battery capacity and secondly, my love for smartphones wouldn’t let me step down my curiosity with this eye-catching candy of a smartphone.
From my 72-hour experience with the device, I bet the question on your minds is, did the device live up to the hype? Well, let’s find out:

When it comes to battery life, the itel P32 does a fantastic job in managing power consumption, with its whopping battery capacity of 4000mAh. For one, the standby time is awesome. I find that I can go three solid days of normal use without having to worry about charging the phone. I got around six hours of screen-on time, which is more than enough for even the heaviest users, while on those days when you use your phone moderately, you can expect to get up to four days of battery life on a single charge.
For heavy usage, depending on what you’re doing, I noticed as I was streaming videos on YouTube with my mobile data and Wi-Fi was on, the battery percentage dropped from 80% to 71% in just an hour. This is quite commendable, since I plugged the phone earlier that day around 8AM and by 8PM that same day, with all the heavy usage I put the phone through, I still had 65% battery life. Bottom line is the battery on itel P32 is very impressive.

For display and design, itel P32 sports a 5.5”IPS full screen display wrapped in a slim design of 8.8mm. I would have preferred a full HD IPS display instead of what the phone has to offer, nevertheless the display produces good outdoor visibility, color reproduction and the details are just fine. The rounded edges on the device makes it easy to grip without the fear of the phone slipping out of hand.

Performance-wise, the phone doesn’t lag. It is powered by the latest Android 8.1 (GO Edition). This optimized operating system delivers a high level of data management and speed, while it offers new reimagined apps like YouTube Go and Google GO. In the storage department, we have 8GB+1GB ROM and RAM, to run on a power horse of 1.3GHz quad-core processor for easy multi-tasking.
In the camera department, the device flaunts a 5MP dual rear camera with dual flash light. Its low light game is strong. Also embedded in the phone is a fingerprint sensor for security as well as taking pictures.
Check out these pictures:
VERDICT: I’m impressed with the features on the P32, especially because of the price. I would recommend it for those who are always on the move. And for those who take battery life in smartphones has their number one priority, then P32 is your best bet.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Going Off / Which Code I Can Use To Check My Airtel Smart Recharge Balance / Is A Camera Hole Better Or Worse Than A Notch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.