Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship (1329 Views)

Ipnx Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Ongoing Recruitment At Ipnx Nigeria Limited / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (17 Positions): Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship by generalbush(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2017
You can apply for the following jobs at IPNX Nigeria.

Job ID 18
Department Human Resource, Finance, Wifi and Voice, Network Infrastructure uni, Information Systems & Technology
Location All Branches

Massive Jobs at IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T InternshipPosted by Student Tutor | On 27 November,2017 | In Jobs
You can apply for the following jobs at IPNX Nigeria.

Job ID 18
Department Human Resource, Finance, Wifi and Voice, Network Infrastructure uni, Information Systems & Technology
Location All Branches

jobs at IPNX Nigeria

JOB DESCRIPTION

Reporting to: Supervisor
Function: As applicable to requesting unit
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Date: 18/04/2017

Introduction to the Job

The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students with the opportunity to work and get jobs at IPNX directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers in the following category of applicants:

Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). All the above can get jobs at IPNX Nigeria ltd.
Purpose of the Job

To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
Deliverables
This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required for the tasks.

Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)

Communications
Dependability
Initiative
Job Knowledge
Use of Technology
Overall Job Performance

Demonstrate (Key competencies)
This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualification.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:

CGPA ( 2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
Work Experience:

Little or no work experience
Other Requirements:

Customer Focus
Tech-savvy
Action orientation
Drive results
Cultivate Innovation
Ability to optimize work processes
Resilience

Interested Candidates should please apply by clicking here

Cc: lalasticlala seun, Dominique. I just got this info, and the deadline is soon. Please push to frontpage

1 Like

Re: Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship by generalbush(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship by Benjom(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship by barnabas91: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
no location?or is it nationwide?
Re: Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship by jericco1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
if true. then it won't be a bad start.
Re: Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship by generalbush(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
barnabas91:
no location?or is it nationwide?

Apply first and ask for location after.

People sef. Lol
Re: Massive Jobs At IPNX Nigeria Ltd – NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship by Dblaz(f): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2020
While searching for relevant test materials for this job sometime ago, I stumbled on this;
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/ipnx-job-aptitude-tests-online-practice/

(1) (Reply)

Current Openings In A Reputable Real Estate Company / Vacancy / New Job Vacancies In Ibadan (oyo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.