Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Is Your business Not Moving? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Your business Not Moving? (534 Views)

Tissue Paper Conversion Business. Jumbo Reels. 2023 Business Not To Miss! / How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business. Not As Difficult As You Think. / Business Not Smooth At Onne Ports, Stakeholders Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Your business Not Moving? by Worldest96(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for coming....

Here I will tell you the secret behind the success of big companies in Nigeria like Jumia, Konga, Automark etc, how they making sales and generating more customers every day.

In this century of ours, if you are still a businessman and you are still selling your business offline, getting more sales/customers will always be a mirage. And if you have your business online but not active is another problem..

Now let me gist you what all these companies are up to:

First they took their business online

Get a fledged website

Build a strong social media to engage customers

Go for ads (paid and free ones)

Digitizing

Set out promo and bonanzas for people

Branding etc.

I promise you, you can't have all this and your business will still be the same.... Obviously.

Fortunately, if you fall in this category of people with low customers business and looking for changes, there is still hope in this days of 2017...

We will help move your business/company/brand to the next phase you never imagine...

What we will do for you

Digital marketing
A fledged website
Social media (with over 3000+ likes instantly)
Branding
Customer engagement
Advertisement
Infographics (to engage customers this December)
And lots more.....

All you need doing is just contact us with details below...

Email - contact@wmc.com.ng
Phone - 08105815294,08157948955
Website - http://www.wmc.com.ng

WorldestTainment MediaTech Concepts
Entertainment, businesses and Technology
Re: Why Is Your business Not Moving? by Worldest96(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Visit our Web Solutions portal for more....
http://webs.wmc.com.ng

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Fiverr Account (active Or Inactive) PLEASE HELP ME / Orders From China, Japan / I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.