Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator (4668 Views)

LP Oyibo Killing- It Is Unfair To Accuse Us For Heinous Crime Group Warns / OYIBO TOO MUCH: Now You Can Watch Your Heart Beat Live (photos) / Mathematician Of The African Diaspora: Professor Gabriel A. Oyibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hello Guys!

Welcome to Discovery Mondays!

Lets Discover How an African Refrigerator works without Electricity and which is better the African Refrigerator or Oyibo Refrigerator!!

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Subscribe!!
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3b4UW6FoE[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys let me know your views, which do you prefer " African or Oyibo" own

And Please Abeg support my Ministry by Subscribing to this Channel on YouTube, thanks so much!
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
I prefer oyibo although the pot in pot own is innovative and eco-friendly but it doesn't freeze things to iceblock.
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
NLmember:
I prefer oyibo although the pot in pot own is innovative and eco-friendly but it doesn't freeze things to iceblock.

Yea I know, but if you take a deeper look, freezing of foods have some negative impacts on the food itself and also our health

3 Likes

Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by boss01: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na oyinbo refrigerator I prefer o
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by Nbote(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
timchuks87:

Yea I know, but if you take a deeper look, freezing of foods have some negative impacts on the food itself and also our health

It does not Jare... Nigerians freeze their Fud against d lite dey might not see soon.. Oyibo won't worry about freezing becos their weather kuku no get problem and dem no kuku dey cuk egusi soup...

3 Likes

Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nbote:

It does not Jare... Nigerians freeze their Fud against d lite dey might not see soon.. Oyibo won't worry about freezing becos their weather kuku no get problem and dem no kuku dey cuk egusi soup...

Shey u neva notice the difference between freezed egusi soup and the one when no freeze
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
boss01:
Na oyinbo refrigerator I prefer o
lol
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by Nbote(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
timchuks87:

Shey u neva notice the difference between freezed egusi soup and the one when no freeze

Sour shall b d case for one afta a couple of days of no NEPA...

1 Like

Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nbote:

Sour shall b d case for one afta a couple of days of no NEPA...
But our African Nigerian invented Pot in Pot refrigerator can preserve it well
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by FisifunKododada: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nice one!
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 28, 2017
timchuks87:

Like some1 said, you need frozen food 4 wen dey don't normally bring lyt in ur area everyday.
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2017
NLmember:

Like some1 said, you need frozen food 4 wen dey don't normally bring lyt in ur area everyday.
It was actually proven in UNIBEN by a prof that the pot in pot refrigerator can keep tomatoes fresh for about 27 days Amazing!!, So it cub be used to preserve our foods.
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2017
timchuks87:

It was actually proven in UNIBEN by a prof that the pot in pot refrigerator can keep tomatoes fresh for about 27 days Amazing!!, So it cub be used to preserve our foods.
Did they use it to test soup and stew? Can it keep soup and stew 4 days?
What of my ice block business, I can't get block 2 sell to pure water seller if i dont use oyibo freezer.
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
NLmember:

Did they use it to test soup and stew? Can it keep soup and stew 4 days?
What of my ice block business, I can't get block 2 sell to pure water seller if i dont use oyibo freezer.

Yea you are absolutely right, but the sad thought is what would Africans have done if Oyibo no dey
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by Dboyno(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
timchuks87:

Yea you are absolutely right, but the sad thought is what would Africans have done if Oyibo no dey
#UBAAD# see as u finished the continent of Africa
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dboyno:
#UBAAD# see as u finished the continent of Africa
no b say I finish African continent, I believe Africans are the best when it comes to innovations and inventions for we brilliantly use natural things to solve our problems without hurting the environment just like the pot in pot refrigerator.

Before Oyibo came we had our own traditional courts, systems of irrigation and so much more but we just dumped everything
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Abeg support my Ministry by Subscribing to this Channel on YouTube, thanks so much!
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Hello Guys,

Its Fridays Maths Trick.

Lets Learn how to Find Percentage Increase and Decrease in 3 Secs.

Enjoy!
Subscribe and Share!!
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_kCl5Ml51A[/url]

Is this Video helpful and Truly Educational? If yes, please I need Your Support by You Subscribing to this channel on YouTube and Sharing this Video Link.

Thank you.
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Fridays Maths Tricks.

Lets Learn a Maths Trick for Fast Division without Calculator in 3 Seconds.

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVR_JZMsilo[/url]

Don't Forget to Subscribe,Like and Share with Your Family and Friends.

Thank you.
DTW TUTORIALS.
Re: African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator by timchuks87: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello Guys!

Its Fridays Maths Trick, lets learn How to do Division of ANY Number By 9 in 3 Secs.

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Share, Like and Subscribe.

Thank you.

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vr2rq4LQ-c[/url]

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada / 2008 Neco Gce Result Is Out: Oh At Last Neco Finally Release D Long Awaited Nov/dec Ssce. Just Visit / Education Minister Implies That Nigerian Graduates Are A Burden To The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.