Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Leeco Le Pro 3 AI Specifications And Price Quite A Budget For High End Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leeco Le Pro 3 AI Specifications And Price Quite A Budget For High End Specs (530 Views)

Leeco Le 1s, 32 Gig ROM, 3gig RAM, Remote Control Censor, Fingerprint, 25k / Where Can I Repair My Leeco Le S3 Phone In Nigeria / Leeco Le S3 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leeco Le Pro 3 AI Specifications And Price Quite A Budget For High End Specs by jetz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
source>>>https://ngeeek.com/2017/11/27/leeco-le-pro-3-ai-specifications-price-uk-usa-nigeria/

view source for pix

LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Specifications Price in UK USA and Nigeria

The LeEco Pro 3 is another device from the chinese maker LeEco, its the first in its line of production to come with an Artificial Intelligence as an assistance although you can still use the Google assistance on this device with ease too. It rocks an elegant design with a Dual camera at the rear, Deca-Core Processors with a whopping 4 GB of RAM.

LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Key Specs & Features
5.5-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401ppi)
Deca-core Mediatek Helio X23 or Helio X27 CPU
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with 4GB RAM
32GB or 64GB Built-in Storage
13MP Dual Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
4G LTE Data
4000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
Design
The LeEco Le Pro 3 AI rocks an elegant look thats somewhat a lot like the regular variant. You will only notice slight design tweaks on the rear. It features a full metallic build on the body and weighs slightly less than the Le Pro 3. It is available in gold, rose gold and black color variants.

Display
LeEco Le Pro 3 AI also rocks a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass at the front with slightly minimum bezels. The screen is brighter and boasts higher NTSC colour gamut, compared to the Le Pro 3. It also has nice viewing angles as it fairs well in outdoor surroundings.

Camera
The LeEco Le Pro 3 AI rocks a pair of daul 13MP sensors on the rear which surprisingly shoots some fine bokeh shotz i must admit. There is one color lens and one monochrome lens. Camera features include phase detection and laser auto-focus and dual-LED dual tone flash.

You can shoot stunning 4K videos with the primary shooter. The 8MP front facing sensor with f/2.2 aperture also serves you Full HD (1080p) videos for me i d’ say its a win.

Hardware and SoC
LeEco surprisingly comes with two different chipset based on the variant you desire. The Standard model uses MediaTek Helio X23, while an Eco Edition rocks MediaTek Helio X27. Both are deca-core processors thats 12 processors which will be incredibly fast and smooth, but the latter is faster at 2.6 GHz. RAM is 4 GB and onboard storage is 32 GB or 64 GB, all depends on your preferred variant.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Not Acquired 9mobile - Glo / Before You Open Your Next Whatsapp Message You Really Need To Watch This Video / How To Get 100% Bonus Data On Mtn, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.