Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why International Community Rejected Jonathan In 2015 – Bolaji Abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why International Community Rejected Jonathan In 2015 – Bolaji Abdullahi (378 Views)

Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why International Community Rejected Jonathan In 2015 – Bolaji Abdullahi by TheTrueSeeker: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan’s pardon of late ex-Bayelsa Governor, DSP Alamieyeseigha made the international community to turn against him during the 2015 Presidential election.

This claim was disclosed by the spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bolaji Abdullahi, in his upcoming book, , ‘On a Platter of Gold: How Jonathan Won and Lost Nigeria.’
Alamieyeseigha, Governor of Bayelsa state from 1999-2005, was arrested in London in 2005, over claims of money laundering.
It was then alleged that about £1 million cash found in his London home, and later another £1.8 million in cash and bank accounts.
The former governor was subsequently convicted and jailed on corruption charges in 2007.
However, the then administration of Jonathan granted him presidential pardon in March 2013

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/why-international-community-rejected-jonathan-in-2015-bolaji

(1) (Reply)

Hello, Register Online To Participate In The Coming Western Nigeria Youth Summit / PDP Chair: Ahead Of Today's Crucial Meetings North Reportedly Dumps South West. / I Rejected Offers To Get Me Out Of Prison – Obasanjo Brags Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.