Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party (40468 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Florblu(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Others should come back home now

is it their honeymoon?
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nphzzycute(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nltaliban:
G
oniranu grin

o wa book space
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nltaliban(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nphzzycute:
oniranu grin

o wa book space

Well, I just dey chill this afternoon
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
the Real 'The Wedding Party'
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yeligray:
u don enter plane b4?
you knew me not,I don't know you undecided
Your question is unnecessary
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nphzzycute(f): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nltaliban:

Well, I just dey chill this afternoon
I see grin

all the best fun e

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nphzzycute(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Florblu:
Others should come back home now
is it their honeymoon?
ha!

I tire o
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Diso60090(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tonto dike nor go the wedding

Anyway was my business
Just asking
Thanks for your reply
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by YelloweWest: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:
I hope their union lasts because internet never forgets.

I don't want to hear 'pls respect out privacy in this difficult time' because they didn't respect my privacy now oooo
Lol. Then force u to look?
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by highchief1: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
Enough with all dis banky nd adesuwa's wedding gist... there are things more better of to gist about....

Btw it's not a recent picture this picture was taken before the white wedding...bloggers trying so hard
u are a poor dirty girl with big breast
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by jericco1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mhizkel:
Again? undecided Getting bored already!
don't be. it's too early.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Even rokia2 is tired of their gist too undecided
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by duduade: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
please we are tired of Banky, his bride, entourage s news... we have better things to do and anticipate... really sickening
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Kobicove(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
There's such a thing as too much media exposure! undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by taurusdude0(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

I don't want to hear 'pls respect our privacy in this difficult time' because they didn't respect my privacy now oooo

Wetin Dem do ur privacy grin,na u click on the stories na.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Even rokia2 is tired of their gist too undecided

Lmao babe oooh don't kill me.

See the slight diss. embarassed hehhehe I am on holiday with family n friends that is why I am missing in action else I can't get tired with Banky wedding topics oooh. grin
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Garshyzee(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
anytime i say make i come chill fr nl with some snake or monitor lizard thread all i see is banky dis,adesua that.

Normal peeps get married in a day.. This ones own na for 21days..biko na burial? undecided

#bringbackOURSNAKE/MONITORLIZARDthread
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Dollabiz: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Praisles(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
highchief1:
poverty striken girl
Something is missing in your life,'a good sense Of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by policy12: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Praisles:
Jet out? after party again? chai una flight money alone don do me for my dream business.God pick up my call abeg,call waiting dontaya me

Lol and how much are we talking here...you kill persin
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Berlyn1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
highchief1:
u are a poor dirty girl with big breast
lol I know
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Praisles(f): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
policy12:

Lol and how much are we talking here...you kill persin
I never fly before, but dat wont be a small money i guess, remember 40 groomsmen! if it turns out to the same with W.Wedding,then am the next Alakija lol
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by idyicy45: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
this long head again

Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by odutolasodiq(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
This media publicity is too much for a marriage that is expected to last! They are giving bloggers something to write about adesua's past with actor remi , which could torture banky emotions if he is not mature enough to ignore. Tiwa and tbillz come to mind
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by odutolasodiq(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
This media publicity is too much for a marriage that is expected to last! They are giving bloggers something to write about adesua's past with actor remi , which could torture banky emotions if he is not mature enough to ignore. Tiwa-tbillz comes to mind
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by gazlyn(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

I don't want to hear 'pls respect our privacy in this difficult time' because they didn't respect my privacy now oooo
lmao lol���
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Boxer007(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rokia2:

Lmao babe oooh don't kill me.

See the slight diss. embarassed hehhehe I am on holiday with family n friends that is why I am missing in action else I can't get tired with Banky wedding topics oooh. grin

May I suck fart outter your annus?
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hey boo boo
Boxer007:

May I suck fart outter your annus?
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by enemyofprogress: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

don't worry I have bookmarked their wedding day
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by talk2percy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

lolzzz, Oh Gawd....some people eh...buh u are right shaaa o...I honestly wish they don't come to that ugly juncture oh... Unreconcilable differences..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) / Dammy Krane's Arrest: Dotun Of Cool FM Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.