Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Read For Prize Championship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read For Prize Championship (448 Views)

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Four Best Physics Textbooks To Read For JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read For Prize Championship by trisha01(f): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are you tired of being a broke student?
Are you looking for a legit way of making money daily?
Do you want to earn money in your free time? Do you love reading and want to get rewarded for it?

I present to you READ FOR PRIZE CHAMPIONSHIP.
This platform rewards its participants for reading and answering questions correctly via whatsapp.
The brain behind this platform is a philanthropist who wants to give back to the society by improving reading culture amongst students and giving them a sense of belonging

HOW IT WORKS.
*Buy the author's book(1k), questions will be asked from the book

*Passages for the day will be displayed on the author's whatsapp status(questions will be asked from the passages)

*EACH CORRECT ANSWER IS 1K
the author asks a total of 5 QUESTIONS EVERYDAY... that is, you stand to win 5k daily! how cool is that?! smiley.
*PLEASE NOTE, there is no reward for referring anybody. Am doing this because i want fellow students to enjoy what am enjoying.
This is a new platform so take advantage of it...

If you are interested, dm me for directions.... SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE.

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Admission Into Kwara State Polytechnic / . / How To Escape A Sinking Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.