Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Uber Vs Taxify - Which Do You Prefer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Uber Vs Taxify - Which Do You Prefer? (7294 Views)

Degree Vs Experience: Which Do Employers Prefer? / How Much For App Like Uber / Taxify / Please What Payment Gateway Is Taxify Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Vs Taxify - Which Do You Prefer? by Tomide12: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
The battle for the king of the On Demand Taxi has been raging on for years now and the two major competitors remain Uber and Taxify (no, we haven’t forgotten Oga taxi).

Both apps offer very similar services but there have been many a dispute over which offers the best value.
Uber is the bigger brand and arguably the more popular but Taxify seems to have more coverage, as areas such as Igando and Ikotun (Lagos) barely ever get any Uber drivers as opposed to Taxify.

The user interface is similar, though it’s arguable that Taxify attempts to overcomplicate itself with its app design. This is very obvious if you’re switching from Uber to Taxify for the first time. The process of requesting a ride on Taxify can feel a bit (and this is a little bit) more of a task.
Now where it gets interesting is the Price. The Pricing system of both is not too dissimilar so it’s a very difficult to outrightly state which is more expensive. So this one, more than the others, is very open to debate.

Either way, we’d leave you to Judge. Check out our social media pages to join the conversation.

Remember to check out www.maliyo.com for the best of Nigerian apps and games. Also, don’t forget you can win big from our social media pages, simply follow us on.

Twitter: Maliyoapp
Facebook: Maliyo Games
Instagram: MaliyoApp.

Re: Uber Vs Taxify - Which Do You Prefer? by eyinoluwa1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
THEY ARE SAME
Re: Uber Vs Taxify - Which Do You Prefer? by haywire07(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let me still be managing my Keke napep, Okada and taxi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build Websites All By Myself / Programming Videos And Books For FREE / Javascript In Pidgin!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.