Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

- Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (1067 Views)

Which Betting Company Should I Go For? / Fraudsters New Ways Of Getting Job Seekers! / Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Awka123: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Did you supply the verification of that was probably asked of you?
Re: by Awka123: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: by Taidi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nawa oo.. Everyone Complaining..it seems playing at bet shop is d best

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awka123:
Too bad after 3 Months plus, withdrawal of my winnings in my naijabet account is yet to reach my bank, the funnest thing is that they went and blocked the account, thinking that they are dealing with fools, and they are still telling me story that they are running verification on account, please public be warned naijabet is a fraud, soon I will provide evidence because I printed it out before the fraudsters blocked my account,
Report them to the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. www.natlotregcom.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: by ProFuhrer: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Another complaint about Naijabet. Just checked out the site and it's still running.

Awka123 post verifiable evidence of your winning that was withheld and the account they blocked so that lalasticlala can push this to front page.

Nobody else should fall victim to this company.

1 Like

Re: by 9jarian: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Faceless blackmailers.
Opening new nairaland accounts to tarnish other people's hard earned sweat.
The thunder that would strike you is still doing pushups.
Re: by dottozil: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2017
9jarian:
Faceless blackmailers.
Opening new nairaland accounts to tarnish other people's hard earned sweat.
The thunder that would strike you is still doing pushups.

one naijabet agent spotted

1 Like

Re: by 9jarian: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
If it is NaijaBet agents, there are thousands of them. No doubt.
but when a faceless account opened for sole purpose of blackmailing legit business is spotted, you need to be decerning and not join bandwagon.
Re: by loveisgoody: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
ProFuhrer:
Another complaint about Naijabet. Just checked out the site and it's still running.

Awka123 post verifiable evidence of your winning that was withheld and the account they blocked so that lalasticlala can push this to front page.

Nobody else should fall victim to this company.

I have been Placing bet on NaijaBet for the past 3 years now, they always pick their calls whenever i have issue with my account

Pls stop spreading fake news. NaijaBet na confirm online and shop betting site
Re: by loveisgoody: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
sir40:

Join Goal 9ja forum to Get Free 100% Football betting odds, Latest football news and live matches Update, and a chance to win N50,000 weekly, only on Goal 9ja football forum.

To join Visit:

Thanks, NaijaBet.com are still paying me and they will pay till infinity
Re: by ProFuhrer: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveisgoody:

I have been Placing bet on NaijaBet for the past 3 years now, they always pick their calls whenever i have issue with my account

Pls stop spreading fake news. NaijaBet na confirm online and shop betting site
You didn't read the post. Since you have a cordial relationship with NaijaBet, help the OP get his or her money back.

(1) (Reply)

Teeth Violently Yanked At The Dentist / Eden Hazard Is Delaying Signing An Extension To His Contract At Chelsea 2020 / Interview: Historic Nigeria Bobsled Ladies Pt. 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.