Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (69660 Views)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Twerks On The Floor At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 3:14am On Nov 28, 2017
KardinalZik:
And she had to wear that HEAVY MAKEUP to the gym?

Relax, she is not there for sports.
Just to take pictures of her useless backside and throw at the faces of those who cares.
That's how they stay relevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by armyofone(m): 3:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Very longest journey from the pictures...ummm cheesy
She has to go on a very strict diet for max result.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by shegie(m): 4:46am On Nov 28, 2017
everything was parked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Apostle Suleman's 'food' grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by bymyself: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
No one goes to the gym with this level of make-up.

She went for gym photo shoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Kylexy3000(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
This babe just go gym go snap ni jhur, which kind gym you go with thick make up.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Csymb(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2017
People must learn to respect Men of God or else we remain backward. the picture of the apostle has no place in this. No Muslim will ever do this to his cleric but Christians no wander we are the way we are: Give respect to elders the norm states
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by stevdnice(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2017
This kind yansh na cause trouble o...
na this kind yansh one of my friend dey look for road one day as him dey look dey waka he nor know say him don near one soldier wey dey come for front, as he say make him turn na so he hit the soldier man....my people the rest na history.
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
STOP SWALLOWING THINGS AFTER THIS O OR MORE FATS WILL BE ACCRUED.
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Oke ashawo
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
OK

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
lefulefu:
mehn Lalas wetin i witness this morning for road really touch me
Gist me jare
Wetin happen ? Sorry went to bed early last nite .. didn’t see d mention
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Gist me jare
Wetin happen ? Sorry went to bed early last nite .. didn’t see d mention
mehn yesterday morning for road na so i sight one young lady walking by the side of the road.she wear white T shirt with tight black jeans slitterred on both knees(latest fashion among young babes) .omo this girl fine with her hair well done plus she carry back and hips like u.she go waka small distance for road then stop..then she go waka the other side of the road then she go come come back again to where she begin.after dat she go start to dey gesculate with her hands as person wey dey try wan flag down taxi then she go squeeze her face and stamp her feet for ground.as i come dey look all these drama in wonder na im someone close to me come whisper to me say d babe dey kolo.dat its like na recent her madness take start.awghh! D thing come shock me.a beautiful girl like this with better figure 8 body go just turn to craze woman?.hmm na waoh. Her ppl no just quick grab her comot for street.if dat one na street she jus dey stay then all these bad boys go just violate her.wat a waste.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
lefulefu:
mehn yesterday morning for road na so i sight one young lady walking by the side of the road.she wear white T shirt with tight black jeans slitterred on both knees(latest fashion among young babes) .omo this girl fine with her hair well done plus she carry back and hips like u.she go waka small distance for road then stop..then she go waka the other side of the road then she go come come back again to where she begin.after dat she go start to dey gesculate with her hands as person wey dey try wan flag down taxi then she go squeeze her face and stamp her feet for ground.as i come dey look all these drama in wonder na im someone close to me come whisper to me say d babe dey kolo.dat its like na recent her madness take start.awghh! D thing come shock me.a beautiful girl like this with better figure 8 body go just turn to craze woman?.hmm na waoh. Her ppl no just quick grab her comot for street.if dat one na street she jus dey stay then all these bad boys go just violate her.wat a waste.
She dey tease u ni grin
Kai what a waste ... those local boyz don hold d girl Destiny .... but u may be surprised so e1 might still go there
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by rusher14: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Csymb:
People must learn to respect Men of God or else we remain backward. the picture of the apostle has no place in this. No Muslim will ever do this to his cleric but Christians no wander we are the way we are: Give respect to elders the norm states
Which elder?
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oh, she went to the gym to take selfies
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by justmenoni: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Lol with tummy belt?
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
letusbepieces:
Yesssssssss, dat is the igbo Ikebe super...

Elewe ukwu egbu ewu... shocked

Love the combo with the boobs. cheesy

Igbo girls can carry boobs for Africa, dem no dey lack... cool

Tylesh got jealous of this comment. cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
LesbianBoy:
If I catch this girl in bed eh.
Intense fvcking!!! angry angry
badt guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.