Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. (1182 Views)

Infinix Releases Facial Recognition For Zero 5 Users In Update. / Uhans I8 Or Camon CM / Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by sailorjohn: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Being a pioneer in the smartphone industry, iPhone has lead the trend in technology revolution. The 3D face ID that introduced with iPhone X, is now trickle down to Android smartphones. UHANS is one of the first smartphone makers to make facial recognition a highlight of its smartphone model UHANS i8. The good news is that you can win UHANS i8 by participating on the Uhans Mobile Facebook page. What’s more, this 18:9 smartphone has also joined the Black Friday promotion.

UHANS I8 incorporates the recent trendy design in the smartphone industry, it incorporates 5.7inch, 18:9 display that takes up almost the full front face of the device. Most importantly, the phone now also sports a facial recognition system for device unlock. The authentication is based on the details collected via the front camera, user only need to cast a glance at the phone to unlock. It is more convenient and secure to get access to the phone.

Note: Pictures taken from Uhans.cc for supporting the post.
As for the rest of the UHANS I8 specs, the phone will get a 5.7", 18:9 HD+ display, MT6750T Octa-core chipset, Android 7.0 out of stock, Type C USB, 16MP + 3MP dual rear camera, 8MP front camera, and 3500mAh battery.
Stay tuned for more detail.
Re: Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by Jaculze(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
All this devices that are springing up so, well it's nice sha
Re: Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by MarkWayne89: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2017
That phone looks great.

What's the price range?
Re: Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by Jaculze(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
samueltony007:
I am big fan of Uhans mobiles because Uhans is producing budget friendly top quality mobiles, newly launched Uhans i8 one of the great example. Check the video and find how fast recognize your face to unlock mobile screen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyZOiSk9PYg
Buying cheap and good device isn't the issue oo but how durable and how easy can you get the part incase it gets faulty? That's why I prefer Tecno
Re: Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by charlesbasil: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2018
Update:
a full screen smartphone, UHANS i8 is outstanding no matter for its design or built-in configuration. But there is more, UHANS i8 also performs perfect in playing heavy graphic games.Playing games on UHANS i8, you will not only enjoy the extensive images but also appreciate the smooth operation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G3hg1fR1M

1 Like

Re: Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by nasrojee: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
The UHANS i8 is a budget device from UHANS a company based in China. It features an Incredible build and really impressive specs for it's very affordable price.
Re: Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by obi58: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's on jumia for less than 60k
Re: Uhans I8 With Facial Recognition Unlock System. by sailorjohn: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Uhans i8 is one of the cheapest bezel-less smartphones and having all the latest features. Uhans i8 looking awesome and It weighs only 200 grams including the battery. It is also a metal body smartphone.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Google Chrome Browser For Android Now Features Pop-up Ads Blocker / Is It Possible / MTN Reviews Lumos Mobile Electricity Subscription Price For New Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.