Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. (49931 Views)

Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Slutt of a woman.

The annoying part is after recking the stupid old man.

She will go to Instagram and start screaming "God is faithful. Hardwork pays"

Who worked harder than all these innocent girls in the hand of single and jobless boys. Compared to you that is doing a weak old man.

You wrote a whole Ababio Chemistry text book because your man cheated yet you are running on another woman's husband's petrol.

They use Instagram to market themselves. Do runs codedely and come and flaunt.

Till Tommorow nobody is talking about our Benz

F00lish and useless yeyebrities. angry angry

U finish work bro
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by carammel(f): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
You learn to keep your cool and write with courtesy, If you feel insulted, I felt same way with your fallacy.
Don't be a coward next time by calling the mods.

PearlStreet:

I'm sure you're no different from Toke and just extending your colleague some form of professional courtesy. It is his business and the business of every sane person who has seen her rants and brags on social media.

This same Toke was making noise that Maje cheated on her and went on to write a book about it. Last year, she was appointed a Ciroc ambassador and it was eventually discovered that she was sleeping with the Ciroc boss and that got her the brand ambassadorship.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/toke-makinwa-rumoured-hot-romance-ciroc-boss.html/amp

She was flaunting bags and shoes and also got a Range, it has now been revealed that she's sleeping with a randy debtor.

If she's sleeping around to get shoes and brand ambassadorship, I would have advised her to sleep with someone who would give her sense.

Oh, I nearly forgot, sense is not sexually-transmitted

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by JuanDeDios: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
jacyhelen:

so he shld squander his money on her leaving his childern
Its either they rape to concieve you or ur a bastard
Children? I thought they were adults who should be looking after themselves. Or didn't he send them to school when they were really children? Anyway, if the man is indeed wrecking his own finances because of a girl the children could step in and advise. But it's just an advice. At the end of the day, there is anything they can really do because it's his money to do what he likes with.

And, of course, Ruggedman isn't a good example for kids. Just saying.
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
wordbank:
Any leaked video?
Anybody get substantial evidence?
Abeg help with d link
I have some video clips. Inbox me and I will send it to you,that babe is nothing but a dog
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by MisterGrace: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:
Ruggedman trying to stay relevant, what's his business?

His business is that slutty, dirty wh0res are bastards. Shey! you get me? If you like be like Toke wh0re.
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by hadura29(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

I'm sure you're no different from Toke and just extending your colleague some form of professional courtesy. It is his business and the business of every sane person who has seen her rants and brags on social media.

This same Toke was making noise that Maje cheated on her and went on to write a book about it. Last year, she was appointed a Ciroc ambassador and it was eventually discovered that she was sleeping with the Ciroc boss and that got her the brand ambassadorship.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/toke-makinwa-rumoured-hot-romance-ciroc-boss.html/amp

She was flaunting bags and shoes and also got a Range, it has now been revealed that she's sleeping with a randy debtor.

If she's sleeping around to get shoes and brand ambassadorship, I would have advised her to sleep with someone who would give her sense.

Joey Zaza ... I sabi am wella...
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by wordbank(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have some video clips. Inbox me and I will send it to you,that babe is nothing but a dog
Check ur mail
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by baba4thegehs: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
She's obviously leaving a fake life! I just knew it! This is a babe that will go about calling the name of Jesus and posting Bible passages on her page!

What a shame!

Petty hypocrites every where !
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Mayflowa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

Hmmmm. You make lot of sense. The material flaunting is totally disgusting especially when it was acquired through illegitimate means rather than hardwork. Who's she fooling?

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by hadura29(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Slutt of a woman.

The annoying part is after recking the stupid old man.

She will go to Instagram and start screaming "God is faithful. Hardwork pays"

Who worked harder than all these innocent girls in the hand of single and jobless boys. Compared to you that is doing a weak old man.

You wrote a whole Ababio Chemistry text book because your man cheated yet you are running on another woman's husband's petrol.

They use Instagram to market themselves. Do runs codedely and come and flaunt.

Till Tommorow nobody is talking about our Benz

F00lish and useless yeyebrities. angry angry

Boss.. I greet.. how family sir?
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
hadura29:

Boss.. I greet.. how family sir?

Baba I dey oo.

How Are u doing ? It's been a long time.
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Arielle: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerians sha! cheesy Why are you people huffing and puffing and raining abuse (the abuse is totally uncalled for) like there is no tomorrow? Are you all just realising that she has a sugar Daddy? Or did you never wonder about her luxurious lifestyle and how she could afford it with her virtually non-existent job (I've never heard her on the radio). Ms. Makinwa is just a social climbing parvenu like so many of her ilk. And you don't climb that ladder and acquire all the accoutrements that go with it (supper exclusive shoes and bags, posh apartment, flashy car and expensive holidays) from loving on some cute young stud whose pockets are as lean as his shoulders are broad! cheesy
So I don't know why y'all are suprised. She seems like a deeply unhappy person trying to fit in and fill the emptiness with possessions. She doesn't seem to realise she's ruining herself, her health and reputation. I guess Maje has moved on and is happy. What an irony. While i think its nobody's beeswax what 2 consenting adults do, except you're a family member, she made it our business when she dragged the whole country into her private life with her self-serving book. Maje may or may not have done her wrong but the idea of the book was tacky.

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by lustra89(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hahahaha, one thing about time is that exposes all, dis same babe was busy crying a river, posting verses of the Bible and writing dictionary becos maje, cheated on her, now we all have seen who she really was,.... Next is Tonto dike... They are all slut, LovePeddler forming child of god
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Vicilo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:

Like seriously, did u say wars his business? OK receive it "ANOTHER SLOT WILL DATE AND SLEEP WITH UR HUSBAND " Say amen.
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:

...for saying the truth? Na wah ooo... Una be d same as the Ashana Toke! As "Olosho as carammel" grin
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
as much as Toke Makinwa is a confirmed deceitful hypocrite olosho, the children of this 70yr old should shut the fukc up, as they have NO claim whatsoever.... if their father is deluded and stoopid enough to want to spend his money (let alone his whole fortune) oncheap deluded ashewos, then let these children take the matter with THEIR FATHER!

so your father spends his money on a wh0re, and thats the wh0re's fault?!?!?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by oxon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:
olosho support group I sight you

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

While I'm no fan of Toke, there's no evidence she was having an affair with the Ciroc boss...
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by anigold(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:
See person future wife lol.....
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by hadura29(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

Baba I dey oo.

How Are u doing ? It's been a long time.

Fine ooo.. yes oo, it haf tey ooo... how family sir ?
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by romeorailss: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Noo noo Rugged man don't get her wrong. She's dating him but not pounding him. It's called distance relationship angry Check the age gap sad
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Icon79(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nne, I didn't knew how Hot women can get until I went to live in on campus back in college. When a woman is supa Hot, she can even pay you to feck her! gosh, even those silly gurls who are overtly racists .... once you meet them in the mood, she wouldn't even know who's white or black at that time. And if you know how to do you thing then you'll become her regular .... she won't date you, but she can feck you anytime she's in the mood.

Back in the day, our women used to be circumcised to reduce some of those nymphomaniac tendencies but not any more. These days even her underwear can arouse and get her going shocked

O pari

chillychill:

Well since uve added "dis days" I won't dispute it and women dat re pained cos a man cheat on Dem are d ones cheating d most dey just aren't been caught by d wrist... But come to think of it seff men seff sabi cheat o grin
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Muckross1122:
The Veteran Nigerian rapper "Ruggedman" took to his Instastory to shade Toke Makinwa for allegedly dating the 70-year-old billionaire, "Festus Fadeyi".

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/ruggedman-shades-toke-makinwa-for.html

And who told u that he's a billionaire.
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by chillychill(f): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Icon79:
Nne, I didn't knew how Hot women can get until I went to live in on campus back in college. When a woman is supa Hot, she can even pay you to feck her! gosh, even those silly gurls who are overtly racists .... once you meet them in the mood, she wouldn't even know who's white or black at that time. And if you know how to do you thing then you'll become her regular .... she won't date you, but she can feck you anytime she's in the mood.

Back in the day, our women used to be circumcised to reduce some of those nymphomaniac tendencies but not any more. These days even her underwear can arouse and get her going shocked

O pari

Buhahaha God will forgive you I guess dats y our fathers n mothers dose days circumcise dere girls... Awon girls binu gan o if Dem catch person Wey dem mean d person is in dip shi
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by lereinter(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:

old men pay for Mouth Gig

is not easy cream don cost
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by bionixs: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2017
wordbank:
Any leaked video?
Anybody get substantial evidence?
Abeg help with d link
for wia! Media jungle justice na naija ID,education and exposure no reach am
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Icon79(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Actually, the normal female circumcision doesn't do any damage. I have seen a circumcised woman before (a Yoruba girl). The major part of the clit is left intact. It's definitely not anything like what they call female genital mutilation.

O pari

chillychill:

Buhahaha God will forgive you I guess dats y our fathers n mothers dose days circumcise dere girls... Awon girls binu gan o if Dem catch person Wey dem mean d person is in dip shi

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by DJperdurabo: 12:55am On Nov 28, 2017
AheadMarket:
Are they adults? Was there consent?

If you answer 'yes' to the above, then go and sleep.

There's no case! NEXT!!!

Wonder why you got just a like?

Don't.
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by laudate: 2:26am On Nov 28, 2017
PearlStreet:

Chimo!! shocked See finishing! Gargantuan, landslide finishing for that matter...!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by laudate: 2:30am On Nov 28, 2017
bionixs:
for wia! Media jungle justice na naija ID,education and exposure no reach am
No smoke without fire! Isnt that how the old saying goes? Toke does not even have the liver to douse the insinuations. Her reaction says it all. No denial, no sign of unease and no efforts to even put out a rebuttal. Silence means consent. Anyway, am glad she didn't insult our sensibilities by denying the rumour.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by laudate: 2:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Arielle:
Nigerians sha! cheesy Why are you people huffing and puffing and raining abuse (the abuse is totally uncalled for) like there is no tomorrow? Are you all just realising that she has a sugar Daddy? Or did you never wonder about her luxurious lifestyle and how she could afford it with her virtually non-existent job (I've never heard her on the radio). Ms. Makinwa is just a social climbing parvenu like so many of her ilk. And you don't climb that ladder and acquire all the accoutrements that go with it (supper exclusive shoes and bags, posh apartment, flashy car and expensive holidays) from loving on some cute young stud whose pockets are as lean as his shoulders are broad! cheesy
So I don't know why y'all are suprised. She seems like a deeply unhappy person trying to fit in and fill the emptiness with possessions. She doesn't seem to realise she's ruining herself, her health and reputation. I guess Maje has moved on and is happy. What an irony. While i think its nobody's beeswax what 2 consenting adults do, except you're a family member, she made it our business when she dragged the whole country into her private life with her self-serving book. Maje may or may not have done her wrong but the idea of the book was tacky.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with her writing a book. It was her own way of seeking closure, and getting the matter off her chest. For a lot of people, writing is seen as a form of therapy. sad

What irritates me however, are her actions post-book launch. Why condemn someone else for cheating on you, only for you to now cheat with another person simply because you want to live a posh lifestyle? Whatever happened to your self-respect and personal dignity? I don't get it, o!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by aspirebig: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2017
The truth of the matter is that......most of these yyeyebrities......the females ones ...I said "most" for people that want to quote me.
mòst of them are just professional and package prostitutes.......simple.

The only difference is that they tend to use their profession. ......to disguise. Most of them......very bad for young girls looking up to them as "role models"........maybe as role models unto the oldest profession. ?...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy / Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.