Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC (33713 Views)

Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / 1st Class Graduate, FULAA Alumni, Others Die In Car Crash / Truck Carrying Onions Had Accident In Koto, Kogi, Many Injured, Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by stephenduru: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Emeka,a 1st class graduate recently got involved in a road accident on his way to Lagos for NYSC.

Emeka was strong, energetic young man full of life till the sad event that happened on 20th of November. As a 1st class graduate of the Micheal Okpara university of Agriculture he has great hopes for the future.

Due to the severity of the accident which affected his spinal cord he cannot move his body parts. About 4 million is needed for his treatment to continue as he is on life support and further corrective surgeries. The family has already exhausted their little funds. He needs our help.

He is presently at UNTH Enugu but needs to be transferred to MEMFYs hospital for Neurosurgery at Enugu state.

We can't do it all alone and that is why we areusing this medium to reach out to all friends, families , kind hearted Nigerians to help him as we fight hard to save our brother Emeka.

The family and friends honestly need your help in this trying time

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/first-class-graduate-of-micheal-okpara.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by stephenduru: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
So sorry
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Every evil arrow of untimely death fired from the council of wickedness and darkness against my destiny, and every evil decision waiting for my day of celebration, what are you waiting for, die, die, die by fire and thunder in Jesus Name, quick recovery to you sad

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Lionbite(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
So touching
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by SportBlogger(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Too bad!!!

1 Like

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by alegbeleye(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hard luck
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by SalamRushdie: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Village people dont joke with graduates these days oo

4 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by BrokenTV: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
NYSC should take care of all his medical expenses, he was on a Journey to serve his motherland.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
get well soon....Sometime i was tellina friend that had an extra year that God knows best now if this guy was askdto choose between this and a secondclasslower result am sure he wont want this....lesson: in all this be grateful

8 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by boss01: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chai this life
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Beesluv: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
So sad. May God heal him

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Realfitbody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Emeka,a 1st class graduate recently got involved in a road accident on his way to Lagos for NYSC.

Emeka was strong, energetic young man full of life till the sad event that happened on 20th of November. As a 1st class graduate of the Micheal Okpara university of Agriculture he has great hopes for the future.

A 1st class graduate for that matter.

In Other News
6 Things You Must Learn Before You Clock 30
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/6-things-you-must-learn-before-you.html
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wishing him a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Gwan2(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Life....most times we don't choose our fate, just like a mist, at one moment we are hale, hearty and merrying ...in the next moment we are plaqued by illfated circumstances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Beesluv: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
get well soon....Sometime i was tellina friend that had an extra year that God knows best now if this guy was askdto choose between this and a secondclasslower result am sure he wont want this....lesson: in all this be grateful
How are they related

17 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
so touching, get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by DaddyKross: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Make dem scrap this NYSC bullshit, dem no go hear.

Sorry for your case jaare, young man sad

6 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by delpee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Almighty God please save Emeka and grant him total healing. Please be merciful and gracious unto him in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Feeling so sad! cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by danchuzzy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
BrokenTV:
NYSC should take care of all his medical expenses, he was on a Journey to serve his motherland.

Welcome to Nigeria sad

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by jaymore: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
quick recovery bro.
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Skimpledawg(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
I so know this young man.

His project supervisor was my direct boss.

Ooh my God. What a painful tragedy. So young and full of life. My Oga will be so sad hearing this

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Isokowadoo: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Very unfortunate.

Nysc a tale of Misfortune and Season al smile
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Waspy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
This NYSC rubbish again......I know one day this rubbish will definitely be scrapped. But the earlier the better
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by Nevee: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
This scheme is a sham!!! You made it compulsory to waste one year of the lives of the youths by making service compulsory, is it too much to have a partnership with a domestic airline to fly these people to their various states of deployment? Now look at how Nigeria is wrecking her future by destroying those that are capable of turning things around.

When I tell graduates NYSC isn't something to look forward to, they criticise me heavily. You live one year of your life accepting all forms of crap from people that don't even match half your level of formal education (no apologies) and yet they throw you all out after one year, no plans for you at all.

And to think NYSC's budget this year alone is over 70 billion naira and they will still run to Ministry of Finance for supplement, this is what we still get.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by lelvin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
I pray he will walk again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by blessedweapon(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chai cry cry
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by crackhouse(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Village people
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by kay29000(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sad

1 Like

Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by money121(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pele
Re: Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC by mohims(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
May God heal him. This is very sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment / Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden / Happy New Year 2020: Celebrations Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.