Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

See Me Live Review: Simi Shows Why She’s The Queen Of Afro-soul Music - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Me Live Review: Simi Shows Why She’s The Queen Of Afro-soul Music (511 Views)

Family, Friends Hold Reception For Winner Of Queen Of Nigeria Institutions / Dress Code : White And Blue - THE QUEEN IS +1 / Queen Of Emerald Nigeria Beauty Pageant..... Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me Live Review: Simi Shows Why She’s The Queen Of Afro-soul Music by FemiFemola: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Signed to X3M Music, Simi gained attention when she released Tiff back in 2014. Over 3 years later, and she's grown from just another singer to a legitimate superstar.

Her music exists outside the Nigerian staple of Afro-beats and rap, switching from afro-pop to afro-soul to alternative rock. They are genres where not many Nigerians have been able to find the kind of success Simi has found, and she played a part in helping it grow by giving up and coming acts like Chike, Jeff Akoh and Maka the opportunity to open the concert for her.

Each of them gave a solid account of themselves (Jeff Akoh had the crowd shouting Shokolokobangoshe for a long time), and gained new fans in the process.

Read the full post here: http://www.concaholic.com/events/see-live-review-simi-shows-shes-nigerias-queen-alternative-music/

Re: See Me Live Review: Simi Shows Why She’s The Queen Of Afro-soul Music by FemiFemola: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Simi and Adekunle Gold

Re: See Me Live Review: Simi Shows Why She’s The Queen Of Afro-soul Music by FemiFemola: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Falz the bahd guy.

Re: See Me Live Review: Simi Shows Why She’s The Queen Of Afro-soul Music by billynoni(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
My newest boo
Re: See Me Live Review: Simi Shows Why She’s The Queen Of Afro-soul Music by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Love this girl so much.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Experienced Photographer For Your Events? / Value For Money Assessment Practice In Project Management Course / Can You Tell The Difference Between Fake And Replica Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.