Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (49957 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Ijado: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2017
We need to take time to investigate thie allegation against this woman. I say this with every sense of responsibilty having listen to her side of the story on Gbenga Aruba Programmw on AIT. The question is why is she being taken to court now. I am convinced that the Directors in Aso savings that she claimed have turned the bank to ATM may be behind her ordeal. Surprisingly, there is even an audio clip in circulation that the woman was the one dating her daughter's husband that made the daughter kill her husband. Up Naija!!! They are just out to destroy the woman.I know members in this forum are enlightened. So we need to get all the fact before we pass judment
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Jarus(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
The rich muslims are liberal. Islamic laws are for the poor. grin

No, Ma'am. If some people don't follow a law, it does not mean the law is not for them.

And the so-called "liberals" remember their qur'an when in trial.

3 Likes

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by jacyhelen(f): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2017
BrutusOj:
is she a Muslim woman? just asking cos of the way she exposed her cleavage oo, quite unusual of an average Muslim woman

Poverty and illiteracy is the bane of poor Muslims.
Compare Qatar to Pakistan
Compare UAE to Afghanistan
Compare Oman to Syria
Compare Bahrain to Northern Nigeria
Poverty and illiteracy is a problem, Oshoola Assisat is a Muslim, but how many times have you see her on Hijab even on social events, not even a head covering.
Sometime ago, Sanusi's wife graced on homepage, but she was wearing just a head covering, the wife of a revered emir in the north.
Let northerners keep allowing themselves to be decieved by their elites, they keep pumping you guys with Islamic teachings while they send their wards to study abroad, they keep funding Quranic recitations while their children keep attending conferences in their career niche, after studying Islamic studies, what career in the society would you work? When you don't see jobs and see that you are useless to the society, the same elites channel your anger that it is the infidels on the other side are the reason for your poverty and the killing spree starts and continues.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by DianaJ(f): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Like mother like daughter
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2017
They will meet over there.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by latecoinvest: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2017
BrutusOj:
is she a Muslim woman? just asking cos of the way she exposed her cleavage oo, quite unusual of an average Muslim woman
She is not a practicing muslim

1 Like

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Jarus(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2017
jacyhelen:

Compare Oman to Syria
Poverty and illiteracy is a problem, Oshoola Assisat is a Muslim, but how many times have you see her on Hijab even on social events, not even a head covering.
Sometime ago, Sanusi's wife graced on homepage, but she was wearing just a head covering, the wife of a revered emir in the north.
Let northerners keep allowing themselves to be decieved by their elites, they keep pumping you guys with Islamic teachings while they send their wards to study abroad, they keep funding Quranic recitations while their children keep attending conferences in their career niche, after studying Islamic studies, what career in the society would you work? When you don't see jobs and see that you are useless to the society, the same elites channel your anger that it is the infidels on the other side are the reason for your poverty and the killing spree starts and continues.. ..

So Asisat Osoala is the sacred law maker in Islam that should dictate what Muslims should wear?

Sorry, we don't reason like that. If the so-called "liberals" become comfortable enough with life and forget their religious injunctions, it doesn't change Islamic injunction.

7 Likes

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by latecoinvest: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
Islamic laws are for both poor and rich.

1 Like

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by igirabata123(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Na their blood d thing dey. A dominant gene. Hereditary trait. God bless them.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by ruggedtimi(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2017
BrutusOj:
if u ask me who i go ask
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by bandad: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2017
RAFIC:
Can we stop calling this lady "killer woman" until she is convicted by a competent court of law?

This age of social media justice would be the worst in the history of mankind.
Which conviction do you want again my friend.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by bandad: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
my sweetdick for you jooh
You de taste your dick ni.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by newsfromwomen: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2017
THis is sad issue and hope things will be resolved soon
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by BrutusOj(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
jacyhelen:

Compare Oman to Syria
Not talking about hijab here. I Know most civilised Muslim ladies/women who don't go on hijab, yet they still dress modestly which is one thing that attracts me to them
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by enonche85(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2017
BrutusOj:

Na wassup muslim she be na!
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Osi360(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow like mother like daughter buh oga kahaka na aru Na one chance them dey. prison calling
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2017
I have said before and I say it again, sharia is for the poor.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by stevecantrell: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
This owambe woman must have some yoruba in her.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by BrutusOj(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
ruggedtimi:
if u ask me who i go ask
I just tire for how a granny like her exposed her cleavage like that ni
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by blues343(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Mendelssohn:
Double wahala for dedi body.....
And the owner of the body
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by BrutusOj(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2017
enonche85:

Na wassup muslim she be na!
lol
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Pain(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Edonojie007:

All These Kind Of Psyco People Nain Dey Stab Their Lover To Death.
Receive Sense!.....In Jesus Name!
Amen.
Oya Go And Sin No More. If You Like Call Back The Spirit By Replying Rubbish. Na You Sabi

You a just an inconsequential nincompoop cool
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
I wonder what excuse some people would give for her... bi polar disorder caused her to steal? just like bi polar disorder caused her daughter to kill... undecided
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2017
She is a "killer woman" and we would keep calling her that.

RAFIC:
Can we stop calling this lady "killer woman" until she is convicted by a competent court of law?

This age of social media justice would be the worst in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Olameen1713: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:

You don't know what you are saying.
#Mtcheeeew!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Snake no dey born lizard grin
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by crafteck(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
BrutusOj:

Hypocrite... U no like am?
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Edonojie007(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Pain:

I Am just an inconsequential nincompoop cool
So Much For Insulting Yourself. Low Self-esteem.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by funlord(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Mother looter? Daughter serial killer?

Father MIA? Chineke.....
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by BrutusOj(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
crafteck:

Hypocrite... U no like am?
Fuu..does your mum dress like her?
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by edgeP(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2017
gozzlin:
Chai, this woman fine o! See cleavage!
Would make a perfect sugar mummy.
Alas, she's a kleptomaniac. So sad
Hin be like say primary winch for ur village dey monitor u oh! abi u won make dem KNIFE ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.