Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Cool Features Of The New Iphone X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cool Features Of The New Iphone X (1386 Views)

Let's Talk About The Redmi Note 12 And Its Cool Features! / TECNO Camon 12 Pro: 3 Cool Features Of Hios 5.5!!! / Apple Has Launched New Ios 13 Checkout 11 New Cool Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Features Of The New Iphone X by IServeDatausers: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Powered by a hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor, 2716mAh non-removable battery and 3GB of RAM, this phone comes in Gold, silver, and space gray. It has a resolution 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels. It has got a 5.80-inch touchscreen display and is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Other features include:

Internal Storage: 64Gb
Operating System: iOS 11.1.1
Weight: 174.00 grams.
Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 (height x width x thickness)
Camera Pixel size: 7-megapixel(Front),12-megapixel(Rear)

Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.Its got a facial recognition feature called Face ID. You use Face ID to unlock your phone and authenticate Apple Pay transactions in-store and in-app.The iPhone X is glass from front to back, with side bands made from surgical stainless steel. The new model comes in a pearlescent space grey and silver. Why is it all glass? Wireless charging.
With a more power-efficient OLED display; the iPhone X lasts two more hours than the iPhone 7. Calls, Chat, Playing of 3D Games is possible on this device. Call us now to place an order - 08182460193 or visit. http://www.iphoneworld.com.ng
Re: Cool Features Of The New Iphone X by MarkWayne89: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Nice info. However, iPhone X is the first iPhone model to report several issues.

And even if I have an iPhone (my personal phone iphone, my business phone samsung), I am a bit skeptical about the X model.

I am not convinced at all about it.

(1) (Reply)

Touch Pad / NTEL WAWU SIM: Get 500% Data Bonus + 10gb Free Data / The New Nokia 8110

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.