Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) (54582 Views)

Julius Muraga Turns Off Stadium Lights Into Darkness During Match (Photos) / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2017
The player was just playing a dirty trick to make his opponent uncomfortable, football is also a psychological battle there are things you can do to surprise your opponent

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Jesus Christ!
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Vacora(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Imarnuel04:
What's with South American players and inserting fingers up opponents bums? grin grin

Must be some weird joke to make the other party or the receiver squirm and lose control? Not necessarily a gay fantasy. Looks like it is a pyschological ploy to get the opponent off their game undecided Oyinbos have a weird sense of humour especially when they are drunk sha.
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2017
Vacora:

Must be some weird joke to make the other party or the receiver squirm and lose control? Not necessarily a gay fantasy. Looks like it is a pyschological ploy to get the opponent off their game undecided Oyinbos have a weird sense of humour especially when they are drunk sha.

Drunk on the pitch? I doubt it. I'm sure it's a ploy to make an opponent lose his temper, lash out and get red carded. It backfired on this guy

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by stchinedu: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Precaution is the way...before some 'oloriburuku' destroy your natural hole

Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Another one?

I wonder what was done to Diego perotti
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Vacora(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Drunk on the pitch? I doubt it. I'm sure it's a ploy to make an opponent lose his temper, lash out and get red carded. It backfired on this guy

The drunk bit was an aside not necessarily relating to the story.
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:
And they tell me this gay thing isn't controlled by some supernatural forces? If not, how can't one control a sexual urge in such a public place

Are you gay?

Why must everything sound or appear gay to you?
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by babaarewa(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2017
I know these ass hole diggers will come all over the place making puto puto for every one. These are sick people will are not read to admit it.
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by babaarewa(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2017
I know these ass hole diggers will come all over the place making puto puto for every one. These are sick people who are not ready to admit it.
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2017
At least wait till the match finish before you do your baby finger
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
People don't get it. He isn't gay, they do this secretly to incite opponents and force them to retaliate of which the retaliation is what the ref will see thereby sending that opponent off.

1 Like

Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2017
shocked grin
Saiii... Warris dis
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:
And they tell me this gay thing isn't controlled by some supernatural forces? If not, how can't one control a sexual urge in such a public place

It's wasn't a sexual urge,he was trying to provoke him,footballers that's what we do,try to annoy your opponents.
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Phonefanatic:
People don't get it. He isn't gay, they do this secretly to incite opponents and force them to retaliate of which the retaliation is what the ref will see thereby sending that opponent off.

You got it.
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Chingy70(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Bobrisky @work....

Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
He doesn't look like he's doing it for pleasure, it looks like he is trying to hurt him angry
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by hafolerbi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
How true is this smh...
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
undecided . Chisos!! . Have the apostle heard of this??
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is the second time I'm seeing a player doing this, this year. Is it some sort of inside joke or something?
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
the may not be gay. (though southamericans can't be trusted gay wise) lots of crazy things happen in football. the passion for the game is too high.
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:

If you so believe in Supernatural forces, then we can always conclude every evil as been led by supernatural forces. After all, you cannot see them!
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Eeewwww...
Re: Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) by Kaylhey20: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2017
This thing dey funny sha.

By the way, I am an experienced graphic designer, web designer and web developer. I am very efficient in HTML5, Python, JavaScript, Php, Sql, and CSS3. I also work very well with wordpress. So if you need a website to showcase your small business, company, school, institution or any kind of organization at all; I have all you need. I create all kind of websites e-commerce ( maybe an online store, buy and sell site, or for customers to order for home delivery services), forum or membership-based sites, social networking sites and a host of others. My rates are cheap and affordable based on your need. My passion is to create beautiful, catchy, attractive and responsive websites with a combination of all my fore-mentioned skills. I am very sure I am the right person for that project website. Contact me and you will be satisfied with my services.

You can e-mail me @ calebabhulimhen@gmail.com

Or Call me on +2348174589996

You can also contact me through my nairaland profile.

my Fiverr Seller's Profile - https://www.fiverr.com/s2/cfd603b8a9

my Upwork Seller's Profile - https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011f221d6a2881de73/

My current/latest project - http://www.schoolabroad.info

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marc Bola Charged For A Tweet Made 9 Years Ago / The Top 10 Jerseys In Russia 2018 World Cup / Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.