Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy (444 Views)

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy by Temolad: 4:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Award-winning dance hall artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla popularly known in the world of showbiz as Stonebwoy has joined in on the controversy involving Shatta Wale and Wizkid over the ‘superstar’ tag. www.ghanaweb.com highlighted!
Speaking as the celebrity radio talk show host on Koforidua-based Bryt FM, the “People Dey” hit maker while responding to a question asked by fan indicated that both Shatta Wale and Wizkid could not match up to his talent and stardom.
The “Come From Far” song maker revealed that he was in no way going to place Shatta Wale or Wizkid above himself because according to him, he was bigger, better and more of a superstar than the two artistes.
Stonebwoy has opened up on the controversy involving the two artistes days after a social media war broke out between the fans of Shatta Wale and the fans of Wizkid over comments made by the former.

https://pledgemultimediagh.info/2017/11/21/bigger-better-superstar-shatta-wale-wizkid-stonebwoy/

cc : Gracian prosper19 , Bizzysmitty , yvonnelynx ,
sunsewa16, flexysat , PrincessC11 FODA
Mcslize , oz4real83 Ruicosta10
Amajerry83 , Kukuadie , eddiebomba

Re: I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy by Temolad: 4:44am On Nov 28, 2017
cc: Fynestboi , MissyB3
Re: I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy by Day11(m): 5:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Animals
Re: I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy by chrisbaby24(m): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Wia dis one commot from.. undecided
Re: I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy by Kobicove(m): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Wareva
Re: I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy by BruncleZuma: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian Reactors will be like...

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Excitedly Shares His Experience As A Student In Unilag / Baba Sala Not Dead,he Is Alive–comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Apologises For Fake News / “the Things God Has Taught Me In Recent Times” – Adesua Wellington Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.